Lane Thread

Plztwerk, it's all about evaluation, and that was my real point. You can do all the winning in the world, as we saw the first two years with Coker, but that's meaningless if you aren't a good evaluator.

Advertisement
His best shot at playing right away and being the #1 guy without much competition is at Florida. Their WR depth chart is filled with busts and JAGs.

pretty much. either way i pay no attention to anything this kid says, everyone else would be wise to do the same. i'll tune in on signing day.

So why'd you open the thread then? These "Im cooler than you because I pretend not to care" posters are some ******* work. **** off Harvey.

that's totally what the post was. other posters have said the same, the kid is clearly trolling, thus any words for or against any team should be taken with a grain of salt. you're by far the whiniest ****** on the internet.

Lot of female shoulders about this Lane thing. What was it that Al said...something about an inferiority complex?

Advertisement
Don't know or care-Chad Thomas

Maybe some should follow suit.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
we're pretty deep at wide receiver and are in line to add some more quality prospects this cycle - I'm not going to sweat Lane

Advertisement
Why post the old *** picture ,dude....lol
This kid isn't trolling anyone ....

I tried my best to tell everyone 6 months+ ago to not pay attention to anything Lane and Cook say until crunch time.

So it's your own **** faults.

Advertisement
Back