Lane Thread

Quincy did an interview with luke stampini and he will make decision on nsd now and he said him and lane may not go to same school anymore because they have to do what's best for themselves.

Lol what an ignorant post. You should've watched the video instead of reading the comments. He said he is announcing on Saturday or Monday. He said lane & himself chose the same school.

Lol wow 4real ok now lemme delete my post

Advertisement
My bad fellas a friend of mind told me about he must of just read whatever was being said thread will be deleted.

hopefully people will stop whining about Wilson. Its a pretty **** big red flag when a supposed top prospect cant get an offer from the big 3.

Advertisement
hopefully people will stop whining about Wilson. Its a pretty **** big red flag when a supposed top prospect cant get an offer from the big 3.

Miami - no offer
FSU - offered as a safety
UF - offer at cb

Give me players that bleed orange and green. Kids that have pride in their home town, that want to be a part of bringing the U back.

Enjoy Gainesville , puke! And welcome to the chain gang.

[video=youtube;rFr9DWyPV-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rFr9DWyPV-E[/video]

from 4 hours ago....

sounds like UFag for both of em

Advertisement

Miami - no offer
UF - offer at cb

I can't find his FSU offer anywhere. Got a link?

No I don't, I was talking to a u school player close to Quincy. You can ask Quincy himself if you want to verify.

Guess it doesnt really matter since he wont play that so it's a whatever offer i guess

[video=youtube;rFr9DWyPV-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rFr9DWyPV-E[/video]

from 4 hours ago....

sounds like UFag for both of em
I started watching the video, but 2 seconds in I realized I didn't give a ****.

Advertisement

Miami - no offer
UF - offer at cb

I can't find his FSU offer anywhere. Got a link?

No I don't, I was talking to a u school player close to Quincy. You can ask Quincy himself if you want to verify.

Who gives a **** they can have him...I'll worry about Lane in January and February.

some of you guys really need to stop swinging off lanes sac...who cares

Advertisement
i want to say dont sleep on ohio st but lane is uf's jock. honestly, as far as i am concerned you either play for the u or you are irrelevant to me. lol

Give me players that bleed orange and green. Kids that have pride in their home town, that want to be a part of bringing the U back.

Enjoy Gainesville , puke! And welcome to the chain gang.

Pretty ignorant post. Kid bled orange and green, we just weren't interested. Wouldn't offer him at any position that I have ever reliably heard. Show some class, wish him luck, and cheer when we beat his Gators (if he ends up there).

Advertisement
Back