LANCE GUIDRY

Advertisement
Then put in different players. This is getting ridiculous and embarrassing and I’m especially ****ed off because I was saying all offseason we needed to get some players in the back 7 from the portal so we don’t waste our one season with Cam Ward.

Nope we wanted to save the NIL money and now here we are, bargain basement transfers like Hill and Powell are gonna get us killed against a team with a pulse.

I’m glad to be 7-0 but I’m done defending this abortion. What the **** did they do during the bye week?

At the VERY LEAST, even an untalented player should be able to know their assignments and tackle. This is the worst tackling football team I’ve EVER seen.

Fire Guidry.
You do realize the portal is not a draft? We tried to recruit a bunch of different guys, but they chose to go elsewhere. This is all still leftovers from some bad evaluations, lack of depth from 2021 2022, and some young guys just not being ready yet.

Advertisement
I won't blame him, we don't have the players. We looked good last year. Number 7 /19/25 is trash
You don’t blame him for playing #7?? I mean why not start ZP, it can’t get worse than giving up touchdown after touchdown every game. There is simply no justifiable reason for starting #7. He’s the worse safety I’ve ever seen at Miami,

Advertisement
Very easily.

Guidry doesn't have same weapons across-the-layers that Dawson has.

Is Guidry mistake free? No, neither is Dawson, but he has QB-RB-WR-TE to bail him out.

Guidry has DL.
In that case I can be DC all I need is good players

1729369760880.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You do realize the portal is not a draft? We tried to recruit a bunch of different guys, but they chose to go elsewhere. This is all still leftovers from some bad evaluations, lack of depth from 2021 2022, and some young guys just not being ready yet.

We didn’t try hard enough then.

At this point it doesn’t matter. We have who we have. But if Zaquan / Mack / all the freshman we brought in aren’t better than the group we have playing right now then we have a problem.

Advertisement
Back