LANCE GUIDRY

Advertisement
Advertisement
SUCKS!!!!!! This defense is historically awful and he refuses to make adjustments.
fourth of july dog GIF

Advertisement
Worse than Al Folden and NO’Ds WEFENSE!
Al Folden's stupid defense was primarily the wrong scheme. Yes, his buddy running it didn't help either. We were usually beat presnap. With Guidry, it's a ton of things. Bad scheme/play calling, bad tackling, poor angles, etc.

Golden's defense was worse, but I actually feel they tackled better and didn't give up as many big plays.

louisville got held in check by *virginia* last week. i know we badly need talent in our secondary, but it can't be JUST a talent issue. every single week it's just motion and misdirection and we get gashed over and over. if virginia can figure it out, there's gotta be something we can do.

This is what ima taro g to wonder. How much is scheme verse talent?

I don’t know enough to answer but I do see DB’s lost every play and slow Lb reactions. Is that guidrys fault?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guidry puts on the facade of being a tough good ol southern SEC type defensive coordinator but he is no better than D’Onofrio imo. In fact, he may be worse. I don’t remember ever getting gashed game after MFing game for multiple 40+ yard chunk plays. And the tacking, holy ****! I’m all in on promoting Taylor at this point. Coach G can gtfo!

This is 10000000000pk x100000000 lack of talent. I don't want to harp and bring up old "i tried to tall ya" but this was noticable in the UF game. We don't have the speed. Heck we barely even have the size at LB. We need to drop serious money in the portal on defense.

And if they aren't in the portal, we need to find a way to get em in there. 🤣

Advertisement
Back