LANCE GUIDRY

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it’s time for you start viewing our offense as top tier.. cause they are. Matter of a fact.. they’re the best in the nation and that was with a so so run game.
I’m not arguing that. I’m saying you’d be a fool to not care about the defense being terrible going forward.

Advertisement
SUCKS!!!!!! This defense is historically awful and he refuses to make adjustments.
Its got some very real issues with player talent that Guidry hasn't done a great job of masking with scheme. But its a vast overstatement to say they are historically bad

Advertisement
Its got some very real issues with player talent that Guidry hasn't done a great job of masking with scheme. But its a vast overstatement to say they are historically bad
They are compared to the offense. Hasn't been this kind of discrepancy since like 1998 or maybe even 1984.

Don’t forget the constant playing calling that leaves us exposed with a already known to be weak *** secondary
TGUIq0O5s4XJSnefJ3.gif

Advertisement
I don’t think it is what Guidry is coaching as much as the players making bad decisions

Then put in different players. This is getting ridiculous and embarrassing and I’m especially ****ed off because I was saying all offseason we needed to get some players in the back 7 from the portal so we don’t waste our one season with Cam Ward.

Nope we wanted to save the NIL money and now here we are, bargain basement transfers like Hill and Powell are gonna get us killed against a team with a pulse.

I’m glad to be 7-0 but I’m done defending this abortion. What the **** did they do during the bye week?

At the VERY LEAST, even an untalented player should be able to know their assignments and tackle. This is the worst tackling football team I’ve EVER seen.

Fire Guidry.

They are compared to the offense. Hasn't been this kind of discrepancy since like 1998 or maybe even 1984.

Bit of an odd metric, especially since we have one of the best offenses in our history right now, so even a mediocre defense leads to a huge discrepancy

Advertisement
Back