Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Advertisement
Al Golden has broken their will and shown them the light :neonu:

noles2005

Just shows how much smarter Al Golden is than Jimbo Fisher. He has assembled what might be the best staff in the State of Florida and they know that they can win championships by recruiting south Florida. There are more NFL players from S Florida than anywhere in the country. Bowden knew that and stole some of the best. Remember how physically dominant those Coker teams were? S Florida talent. Cristobal and Coley will have a party down there while we are trying to steal one or two guys from Alabama and Georgia every year. Golden is a smart man. And they will be a very good football team. Fisher will allow us to only be mediocre.

Al Golden: "Ahh, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit.....or your body?"

Guessing this person only went to graduate school at FSU.

/Sees the obvious

Al Golden has broken their will and shown them the light :neonu:

noles2005

Just shows how much smarter Al Golden is than Jimbo Fisher. He has assembled what might be the best staff in the State of Florida and they know that they can win championships by recruiting south Florida. There are more NFL players from S Florida than anywhere in the country. Bowden knew that and stole some of the best. Remember how physically dominant those Coker teams were? S Florida talent. Cristobal and Coley will have a party down there while we are trying to steal one or two guys from Alabama and Georgia every year. Golden is a smart man. And they will be a very good football team. Fisher will allow us to only be mediocre.

They just lost Austin Golson.

Probably gonna end up at Ole Miss (I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin)

But cot **** the Noles meltdown is hilarious.

"I feel mislead on some of the articles regarding FSU recruiting. Were we really in the running for some of these guys?"

lolz

Advertisement
Advertisement
"I feel mislead on some of the articles regarding FSU recruiting. Were we really in the running for some of these guys?"

lolz

That person just got banned.

288.gif

Lmfao @ the ban hammer dropping that quick.

Poor ****** just didnt know you don't question Dot...

Sort of like Chef & Grassy (right Bomb)

Advertisement
SEEMS LEGIT

bomftdrum

13 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile
I mean who else can we lose? This class has been so weird. Can we get some good news for a change??? It is a sad day when you are hoping for a mystery recruit. At least this site gives it to us straight and we aren't blindsided by any of it.

FSU poster writes

how many have we lost?

morgan
senat
richardson
bellamy
golson
the kid from plant who had all the concussions

plus we arent getting
eddie jackson
and others i cant think of

this year is an utter fail by jimbo and i thoroughly look forward to us going 6-6 in a year or two because we dont have any OL and DEs

poster replies

shelton as well

Advertisement
FSU poster writes

how many have we lost?

morgan
senat
richardson
bellamy
golson
the kid from plant who had all the concussions

plus we arent getting
eddie jackson
and others i cant think of

this year is an utter fail by jimbo and i thoroughly look forward to us going 6-6 in a year or two because we dont have any OL and DEs

I like the way he thinks

cuznchips28 3806 posts

FSU now has two OL commitments, Jimbo and co are a joke

53 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

chetdawg 768 posts

I don't understand how someone could be committed to someone for almost a year, and then break it off after a few weeks. And where are the people supporting him ? How are they ok with that kind of behavior ?
Recruiting is straight awful anymore, its worse than any reality TV show.

31 minutes ago

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back