Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Advertisement
Jgsigpi said

More bad news

Don't want to pour salt in the Austoin Golsen news....but I am hearing Stacy Coley ends up a Cane. If any of you recall, I was the poster who provided info on here that Coach Coley had officially been offered the OC position at UM. I even gave the disclaimer that it was hearsay but from a very reliable source.

About 30 min after I posted this news, it was on the front page of Warchant. Not kidding. My source for the Coach Coley news is a good friend who has major ties to that program. It is HIS source that finds this stuff out. And it is this source that provided the "coach coley just got offered the job" before it was made public. This same person is now saying that Stacy Coley will be a Cane. Could he be wrong? Yes and let's hope so because if he's right and Stacy has to tell Dawsey no after 2 years of recruiting him, that will be just par for the course for this season. You can take what I've said for what it's worth and it may not be much but my friend trusts this guy To be very solid and credible. I guess we will know soon enough.

Krupster replied

Donnell Bennett won't take no for an answer!

Thanks Jason
1/28 11:28 PM | IP: Logged

How long until one of them breaks the news that Thomas will be a Cane too

"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Repercussion of taking the 1st or 2nd most talented roster in America... and finding a way to underachieve in 7 games vs. a cake walk schedule... Leading to pretty much every national sports analyst on ESPN/Foxsports/CBSsports openly mocking you for the last 2-months of the season... Not to mention $2 ACC champ tickets on the 50 yard line.
We have the easiest school to steal recruits from... all you have to do is explain the talent we had, get them to sit down and watch those 7 games and witness what Jimbo did with that talent... let them get a dose at how much of a joke the ACC is in football.... and let logic take its course.
Logic is a *****."

Advertisement
"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Repercussion of taking the 1st or 2nd most talented roster in America... and finding a way to underachieve in 7 games vs. a cake walk schedule... Leading to pretty much every national sports analyst on ESPN/Foxsports/CBSsports openly mocking you for the last 2-months of the season... Not to mention $2 ACC champ tickets on the 50 yard line.
We have the easiest school to steal recruits from... all you have to do is explain the talent we had, get them to sit down and watch those 7 games and witness what Jimbo did with that talent... let them get a dose at how much of a joke the ACC is in football.... and let logic take its course.
Logic is a *****."
Oh I love this.

"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Logic is a ****."

U mightve found a logical Nole...or at least somewhat. You might want to try alert somebody. They are thought to be extinct

"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Logic is a ****."

U mightve found a logical Nole...or at least somewhat. You might want to try alert somebody. They are thought to be extinct

Saying they had the 1st or 2nd most talented roster in America is not logical

Advertisement
"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Logic is a ****."

The rest of it was............somewhat

Reading these Langston updates, you would think that Momma Thomas and Jimbo had a thing going on.

4 minutes ago
Trey1reb79 said...
Feel the Freeze? We aren't done yet. Hotty toddy
^ Ole Miss fan

NoleAkiefer said...
#facepalm Now we are at the stage where Ole Miss fans are coming in here to troll. I have never seen so many fans of sub average teams acting like they are throwing a big stick around. NSD cant get here fast enough

ohh they are waiting for NSD to save them from there misery ..... MUHAHAHAHAHAH

More like put them out of their misery. Forgive me board but I feel their pain..feel it and like it :nelsonhaha:

Advertisement
"FsuFanForever 658 posts
Logic is a ****."

they have averaged a 4th place finish over the last 4 years (espn class ratings). take out texas who is even worse off in the corching department and the statement is pretty accurate, considering the only school to average a stronger rated class is bama over that time.

you don't have to buy into player ratings, but all of the professionals would say they are the 3rd most talented roster in the country this year.

Parapharsing....

FSU has slight lead with MT6. Coley not as big an impact as first thought. MT's mom really likes Jimbo and new D-coordinator. Will come down to in-homes. Picking noles as of right now.

Kirkland: Thinks he goes to Miami. Was a silent commitment to FSU after his visit in November, but now favors Miami.

Coley/Bryant - Big lead for Noles, nothing new

Edwards - visiting Miami for "fun", will be a Nole.

Last edited:
Looks like they are starting to concede Kirkland and Coley. They STILL think they can land Bryant and Thomas. Bryant they have a great shot at; Thomas, no shot.

As for Coley, I could see him flipping to fSU, but no shot at Thomas.

Advertisement
Since the other got moved to WEZ

Parapharsing....

FSU has slight lead with MT6. Coley not as big an impact as first thought. MT's mom really likes Jimbo and new D-coordinator. Will come down to in-homes. Picking noles as of right now.

Kirkland: Thinks he goes to Miami. Was a silent commitment to FSU after his visit in November, but now favors Miami.

They're coming around once the garnet and gold glasses fell off... give them few more days on 6...

I have a friend on the BOT at FSU ... They were hoping Jimbo would take the Auburn job, not sure if he was offered, but they have about had it with him. They wanted to promote Stoops. He also said Jimbo's wife is worse. Not sure what that means.

Last edited:
Are these people delusional or do they have some valid sources? I hate reading so many **** mixed feelings over a kid that doesn't really say much about his recruitment. I really hope we prove all these Nole fans wrong come February 6th

i hope i'm wrong, but, i think people need to be prepared for fsu to "get theirs". they always do. i don't think thomas and kirkland, but, i think we are foolish to think they don't get a couple of these kids we are after.

Advertisement
Back