Keepin 'em close (FSU)

4 minutes ago
Trey1reb79 said...
Feel the Freeze? We aren't done yet. Hotty toddy
^ Ole Miss fan

NoleAkiefer said...
#facepalm Now we are at the stage where Ole Miss fans are coming in here to troll. I have never seen so many fans of sub average teams acting like they are throwing a big stick around. NSD cant get here fast enough

ohh they are waiting for NSD to save them from there misery ..... MUHAHAHAHAHAH

Advertisement
Epic quotes fr/ Tomahawk Nation

"The NCAA f'ed up the investigation. It won’t be as serious as we originally thought."

"I really don't believe the football program at Miami is dead
Between the NCAA bunglemeisters and the intense following by alumni who are now in the NFL, that program will rebound. It’ll never have the glory days again, but it’ll be restored to some semblance of functionality."

"Its not going to get great ever again though."

"Wow this class is an epic fail
The hits keep coming with both coaches and players leaving"

"snowball is rollin. UM site "accidentally released its “Kirkland commits to the U” article earlier today. Bellamy on the rocks, just lost Golson. Eddie Jackson will commit to Bama on Wednesday. Bell will commit to Auburn soon.
Need some positive momentum"

"Maybe Jimbo showed MT6 more attention
And Golson got upset. The post-visit quotes from Golson weren’t all that great. MT6 is the big get but Golson is the must have."

:ibisroflmao:
:rollcanes: :rollcanes:

From Warchant

daytonanole said

As of this minute, I'd say Kirkland to Miami and Golson to Miss.

mucknole11 replied

**** Daytona, that would hurt.

minvikfan1 replied

Wow and finish with just two offensive lineman, neither being tackles would be pathetic

-black replied

Looks like barring some last minute miracle work, our class is going to be a failure. There is no way we can miss this badly at OL and still consider our class a success.

2Vernon replied

If we lose out on Golson & Kirkland, I feel Trickett should be fired!

Another Warchant post. I think they are starting to get it....

cgill1970 said

National signing day mistake

I took off work this year so I could watch it this year after such a big past two years..now I'm thinking of going to get a colonoscopy instead now..seems like it will be more fun..

Advertisement

cgill1970 said

I took off work this year so I could watch it this year after such a big past two years..now I'm thinking of going to get a colonoscopy instead now..seems like it will be more fun..

Excellent

Chris Knee 63 posts
I'm not holding my breath. This is just a shaky situation
12 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

cgill1970 said

GOLD I TELL YOU GOLD!!!!

Advertisement
"Your either drunk, high, or just got Kate Upton's digits. Something is wrong internally and we just seem to be turning a blind eye towards it. We just had our best season in a decade and we are crapping the bed since the Orange Bowl.
1. We lost an absurd amount of coaches. The last two(Craig & Coley) really raised my eyebrows about the whole situation. Those were two of his so called boys,and they left him high and dry.
2a. Since Jimbo has been here, he has set a high standard when it comes to recruiting and this class is going to fall short...and it won't even be close.
2b. We will not get Thomas, Kirkland, Golson, Ramsey, Bower, or Bellamy. I do think we add Bryant and Coley.
3. So what the freak is going on? And for some reason the people that actually do know a little something are pretty hush hush about the whole situation. Something ain't right homie!"

Advertisement
Jimbo thought it would be easy with our "impending doom".

He miscalculated. Just imagine how good it's gonna be with the sanctions behind us and a real head coach and staff.

They're melting down:

we just lost 4 DEs to graduation this year. we have 3 on the roster. wed be fine except we whiffed in consecutive years. lynch, fowler, leonard johnson. now bellamy.

we have whiffed so much on OL its pathetic. we cant even get visits from theus or tunsil and they go to UGA.

how in the **** do i sugarcoat this ****. we are going to be an 8 win team from here on out until we get a real OL coach and some real recruits. when we actually do get an OL class we get 1 meaningful contributor.

i cant spin this anymore. we are failing big time this year. what makes it worse is that it comes on the heels of a 12 win season with an ACC title and a BCS win. tell me how this isnt distressing to you?

They're melting down:

we just lost 4 DEs to graduation this year. we have 3 on the roster. wed be fine except we whiffed in consecutive years. lynch, fowler, leonard johnson. now bellamy.

we have whiffed so much on OL its pathetic. we cant even get visits from theus or tunsil and they go to UGA.

how in the **** do i sugarcoat this ****. we are going to be an 8 win team from here on out until we get a real OL coach and some real recruits. when we actually do get an OL class we get 1 meaningful contributor.

i cant spin this anymore. we are failing big time this year. what makes it worse is that it comes on the heels of a 12 win season with an ACC title and a BCS win. tell me how this isnt distressing to you?

I love this thread so hard

Advertisement
Remember the articles crowning Trickett when he was hired? I remember Nole80 aka charles fishbein giving him the Langston 50 shades treatment.

I know on signing day, I'm going to be ecstatic with our overall haul. But the fact that those guys are going to crying while we celebrate will make it all the better. Only thing that would make it better is if I actually got to **** in a Semiholes Cheerios that day.

Jgsigpi said

More bad news

Don't want to pour salt in the Austoin Golsen news....but I am hearing Stacy Coley ends up a Cane. If any of you recall, I was the poster who provided info on here that Coach Coley had officially been offered the OC position at UM. I even gave the disclaimer that it was hearsay but from a very reliable source.

About 30 min after I posted this news, it was on the front page of Warchant. Not kidding. My source for the Coach Coley news is a good friend who has major ties to that program. It is HIS source that finds this stuff out. And it is this source that provided the "coach coley just got offered the job" before it was made public. This same person is now saying that Stacy Coley will be a Cane. Could he be wrong? Yes and let's hope so because if he's right and Stacy has to tell Dawsey no after 2 years of recruiting him, that will be just par for the course for this season. You can take what I've said for what it's worth and it may not be much but my friend trusts this guy To be very solid and credible. I guess we will know soon enough.

Krupster replied

Donnell Bennett won't take no for an answer!

Thanks Jason
1/28 11:28 PM | IP: Logged

Advertisement
Back