Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Love the SEC talk...what a joke. There are three schools in the SEC, and two maybe pretenders; Alabama, LSU, UF and then Georgia and USC. The rest of the confrence is garbage. Texas A&M couldn't even win the Big 12 they lost 2 games first year in SEC. Overrated.

Advertisement
Who in the actual **** is putting this gahbage out there that his momz doesn't want him at Miami?

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/LB-Thomas-My-Mom-Says-Miami-77049

LB Thomas: My Mom Says Miami

http://canesinsight.com/content.php?657-5-Star-LB-Thomas-Miami-is-in-great-shape-for-me

“She tells me about stuff, gives me her opinion on things ‘cause she’s been to the school and has given me her opinion. She tells me it would be best for me to stay here, but she’ll also support whatever decision I make.”

30 seconds in to this video

[video=youtube;5TKFRyzwI4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKFRyzwI4k[/video]

This is woman who is seen out at All-Star practices with Miami Hurricanes paraphernalia. So once again, who in the actual **** is continuing to perpetuate this absolute myth that Mariska Nyon wants her son to play somewhere other than Miami? She has made it extremely clear that it's important to her and maybe even more important to her son, that she be able to attend games.

Love the SEC talk...what a joke. There are three schools in the SEC, and two maybe pretenders; Alabama, LSU, UF and then Georgia and USC. The rest of the confrence is garbage. Texas A&M couldn't even win the Big 12 they lost 2 games first year in SEC. Overrated.
I want a&m to win the sec

The crazy thing about that Charles Fishbein guy is Miami actually paid this guy for his services. Im pretty sure they still pay him. I remember awhile back, someone said FSU had someone either directly or indirectly involved inside Miamis football program keeping tabs on who they offered, where going after, scouting etc...... Always wondered if it was this guy.

I don't think Miami was ever invved with Fishbein.

There were stories about this guy as a major player in Willie Williams recruiting on behalf of FSU.

Advertisement
That's why these local recruiting services (and the people who make highlights of kids and put them on youtube) are such a joke and a scam. These guys are the ones leeching on to kids.

Losing Amari Cooper may have hurt us more than we think.

The Dade kids see what he did in BCS championship game and prob think that should be them.

The stuff posted by Fishbein is a bit scary. He did predict Willie Willlams to FSU however.... :)

Crystal Ball hire, Coley hire, huge recruiting weekend, Al rockin the orange tie and suit at the Duke game, flying all over the place. It's not because he expects to fail. On NSD Al Golden turns heads.

Why is it that Fish has been around for so long yet he is still stuck working for his little company, while in the meantime the whole recruiting aspect of college sports is blowing up? The advantage this guy always had over others is the fact that he went out and saw most of these kids play during a time when most companies did not have the resources to do that. Yet after all these years he is stuck doing the same and nothing has changed, in the meantime you have guys going on Sportscenter talking about prospects........

On top of that the guy has always hated Miami, always. Yes he would be cordial here and there but when he would jump on a Nole's site it was constant hate all the time, and as someone pointed out ridicule. Does anybody remember 2008, and how PP was a huge Nole fan and when he committed it was never gonna stick. While it didnt, PP never had the Noles on the radar. The ACC thing is also comical to me, they lost the Golson kid because he had an awful awful OV, check A Smith for us back in 05. On top of that, he seems to ignore this precedent about Trickett being a terrible recruiter that cant connect with kids. No no, its the ACC. The Eddie Jackson thing I can understand, but hey Bama is dominant right now, and regardless what these delusional Noles will tell you, it isnt 1997, and the Noles outside of this year have been just slightly above mediocre. You could also say that losing your primary recruiter for SF in the last month before NSD, might also hurt your pitch, but noooooo its the ACC. At same time where was the ACC hampering FSU and Miami in recruiting last year???????? Where was the ACC hurting FSU recruiting when they pulled both Winston and Casher right out of....... yup Alabama.

Sorry for the rant, but I gotta call BS when I see it.

Advertisement
Where is Fish posting this?

One thing about Fish you should never forget, he HATES Miami. I am not being hyperbolic. It's not a "Lemming hates Miami" thing. He really really hates Miami. He rips into Miami constantly on the FSU private boards. In public he is a little more restrained.

He does have some legit connections, but he is always tainted by the FSU goggles.

I assume he is posting on Shadows board (Nole80 or whatever). dude is a ******

Where is Fish posting this?

One thing about Fish you should never forget, he HATES Miami. I am not being hyperbolic. It's not a "Lemming hates Miami" thing. He really really hates Miami. He rips into Miami constantly on the FSU private boards. In public he is a little more restrained.

He does have some legit connections, but he is always tainted by the FSU goggles.

I assume he is posting on Shadows board (Nole80 or whatever). dude is a ******

Nah, not on Shadow's I checked....

Reading what he wrote I think he's picking a lot of these kids going against miami...mainly Bostwick and Collins soley based on the SEC stuff.

LMAO at that Fishbein drivel.

So apparently we ain't getting any Souf Florida kids.

Seems legit.

Only Grace, who he has labeled as overrated and wanted by nobody but Miami. Fish knows his Florida HS football, but his Miami hatred is very strong and often clouds his vision.

Advertisement
post in thread abotu why Canes are confident in landing Coley

Mr Macintosh108311
7 hours ago
They are not confident. Just stupid. Pretty sure every parent of a Miami fan that posts on the internet had to pull a "Ms. Gump" so they wouldn't have to go to the special school.

I don't know a **** thing about whose going where, but just common sense and simple logic would dictate the majority of these kids would be coming here and not FSU

Warchant saying that FSU may be about to offer a DE out of Georgia named Travis Johnson. Not sure if this means anything in regards to MT6....but passing it on just in case.

Advertisement
Fish is funny, says mom is telling FSU and Bama differently yet there is no direct quotes from her saying that. Only direct quotes are about her wanting him at Miami. Yet FSU sites run with his mom preferring Jumbo. Seems legit.

Fish is funny, says mom is telling FSU and Bama differently yet there is no direct quotes from her saying that. Only direct quotes are about her wanting him at Miami. Yet FSU sites run with his mom preferring Jumbo. Seems legit.

Just watched the Warchant recruiting TV show they put out today. From the MT6 conversation they had it seems pretty clear someone told Dot the whole Thomas's mom loves Jimbo thing....Langston is going off what Dot told him on that. At least that seemed pretty clear from their comments. Not sure who the source is, but wouldn't surprise me if it's Fish.

Advertisement
Back