Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Love the SEC talk...what a joke. There are three schools in the SEC, and two maybe pretenders; Alabama, LSU, UF and then Georgia and USC. The rest of the confrence is garbage. Texas A&M couldn't even win the Big 12 they lost 2 games first year in SEC. Overrated.

every single school you named, all 6, would have won the ACC last year. I hate it, but I'm not going to be one of those people who bull****s themselves.

They finished with half the AP top 10 for gods sake.

Advertisement
LMAO at that Fishbein drivel.

So apparently we ain't getting any Souf Florida kids.

Seems legit.

He's a dumb little want to be jock sniffer who can't get a real job scouting for an NAIA school or even a ******* HS asst coaching position. Ignore.

Love the SEC talk...what a joke. There are three schools in the SEC, and two maybe pretenders; Alabama, LSU, UF and then Georgia and USC. The rest of the confrence is garbage. Texas A&M couldn't even win the Big 12 they lost 2 games first year in SEC. Overrated.

every single school you named, all 6, would have won the ACC last year. I hate it, but I'm not going to be one of those people who bull****s themselves.

Except LSU lost to Clemson....I think Alabama/UF/GA win it...but could lose a game or two. I don't count TAM because I think they were flukes this year in that they aren't typically as strong as they were this year.

Yeah, seriously. SEC is by far the best conference. Is their bottom half not as strong as it was a few years back? Possibly, but when you're talking those teams PLUS aTm, you have your head in the sand if you don't think it's a great conference.

What crappy team was it that beat LSU in the bowl game? South Carolina should've lost to Michigan. So lucky. UF looked good in theirs too. These are really the only legitimate comparisons that we have against competition outside of their conference games. 3 out of the 6 were shaky at best.

Advertisement
Why is it that Fish has been around for so long yet he is still stuck working for his little company, while in the meantime the whole recruiting aspect of college sports is blowing up? The advantage this guy always had over others is the fact that he went out and saw most of these kids play during a time when most companies did not have the resources to do that. Yet after all these years he is stuck doing the same and nothing has changed, in the meantime you have guys going on Sportscenter talking about prospects........

On top of that the guy has always hated Miami, always. Yes he would be cordial here and there but when he would jump on a Nole's site it was constant hate all the time, and as someone pointed out ridicule. Does anybody remember 2008, and how PP was a huge Nole fan and when he committed it was never gonna stick. While it didnt, PP never had the Noles on the radar. The ACC thing is also comical to me, they lost the Golson kid because he had an awful awful OV, check A Smith for us back in 05. On top of that, he seems to ignore this precedent about Trickett being a terrible recruiter that cant connect with kids. No no, its the ACC. The Eddie Jackson thing I can understand, but hey Bama is dominant right now, and regardless what these delusional Noles will tell you, it isnt 1997, and the Noles outside of this year have been just slightly above mediocre. You could also say that losing your primary recruiter for SF in the last month before NSD, might also hurt your pitch, but noooooo its the ACC. At same time where was the ACC hampering FSU and Miami in recruiting last year???????? Where was the ACC hurting FSU recruiting when they pulled both Winston and Casher right out of....... yup Alabama.

Sorry for the rant, but I gotta call BS when I see it.

fish jizzed himself when FSU hired Jimbo and trickett. He said it would completely transofrm the offense and FSU would have the best OL ever and Trickett was the best OL coach in the nation. He said that multiple times. He was full of **** and then he's full of **** now.

I view Al Golden as causing the death of all these fake insiders and hangers on in the South Florida scene. He runs this ****, not those dweebs.

On top of that the guy has always hated Miami, always. Yes he would be cordial here and there but when he would jump on a Nole's site it was constant hate all the time, and as someone pointed out ridicule. Does anybody remember 2008, and how PP was a huge Nole fan and when he committed it was never gonna stick. While it didnt, PP never had the Noles on the radar. The ACC thing is also comical to me, they lost the Golson kid because he had an awful awful OV, check A Smith for us back in 05. On top of that, he seems to ignore this precedent about Trickett being a terrible recruiter that cant connect with kids. No no, its the ACC. The Eddie Jackson thing I can understand, but hey Bama is dominant right now, and regardless what these delusional Noles will tell you, it isnt 1997, and the Noles outside of this year have been just slightly above mediocre. You could also say that losing your primary recruiter for SF in the last month before NSD, might also hurt your pitch, but noooooo its the ACC. At same time where was the ACC hampering FSU and Miami in recruiting last year???????? Where was the ACC hurting FSU recruiting when they pulled both Winston and Casher right out of....... yup Alabama.

FISH is a CLOWN. Always HAS been, like u said he REALLY doesnt like the u...and is usually way on the deep end when it comes to discussing our prospects were recruiting or chances on guys.
Dude just cant be partial, and when he does its just some b.s. for show.

Reasons that he is a clown.
1.) Dude is discrediting the own MOTHER of a player...who cares if the dude lives with his coach etc..It is STILL Alex Collins mf MOM. So basically the decision is Gatewood's to where the kid is going.
2.) The SEC talk. Dude wtf?..How the **** is SEC hampering Miami recruiting, that it didnt before?Think he went over the deepend here....He's dumbfounded that an ol from Bama, that has been committed for awhile decommitted and is headed to OLE Miss. Im not an fsu fan but reasons are EASY....1.) Basically your whole staff left your ""CORCH"including your Bama guy , your ol coach is TRICKETT(he turns off alot of people).2.) Kid is headed to Ole Miss...OLE MISS......They are throwing money around like crazy right now.."They raping ERRYBODY out dere"
Maybe it is hampering FSU recruiting kids...but were not big in going to sec areas...since were smack dab in the best recruiting hotbed int he country..The SEC lovefest isnt that big in S.FLA...BELIEVE ME
3.) LOL @ FISH flabergasted about Jackson even being interested in the #1 team in the nation...ITS THE SEC..those monsters..

boy cant wait for nsd for this guy...he is going to be hurting.

no ****..the systems rigged.

UF got blasted by Louisville....UF watched alot of their games...was impressed in maybe two of them...Georgia/USC...lol...i mean its like once espn or a bunch of people say things EVERYBODY just follows and take it as gold....like someone posted the sec is top heavy...get credit for beating each other..get ranked high before the season because its the sec..they lose games and dont fall much....JUST Think about it..TEX A&M was all up in the sec's sh*t this year..and they were a middlig team in the big 12 (not a power conference)

Why is it that Fish has been around for so long yet he is still stuck working for his little company, while in the meantime the whole recruiting aspect of college sports is blowing up? The advantage this guy always had over others is the fact that he went out and saw most of these kids play during a time when most companies did not have the resources to do that. Yet after all these years he is stuck doing the same and nothing has changed, in the meantime you have guys going on Sportscenter talking about prospects........

fish jizzed himself when FSU hired Jimbo and trickett. He said it would completely transofrm the offense and FSU would have the best OL ever and Trickett was the best OL coach in the nation. He said that multiple times. He was full of **** and then he's full of **** now.

I view Al Golden as causing the death of all these fake insiders and hangers on in the South Florida scene. He runs this ****, not those dweebs.

Funny thing is when have you seen a kid sign with a school thats not the hometown team, where he lost his primary recruiter, position coach, and coordinator all within a couple months right before NSD and still sign with the school....look, you never know, but if 6 ends up at FSU after all that then he really ******* loved himself some FSU.

Advertisement
"Did Eddie Jackson just use us to get another offer?
Hot - Posts: 7 - Views: 212 - Started by: Noleville
Noleville 829 posts
He's down to Alabama and LSU, we're out. When we were first on him he was a 2 star prospect with no major offers. He acted like we were his dream school. Now we're out of the picture as soon as Alabama offers..
17 minutes ago"

Lmaooo

"Did Eddie Jackson just use us to get another offer?
Hot - Posts: 7 - Views: 212 - Started by: Noleville
Noleville 829 posts
He's down to Alabama and LSU, we're out. When we were first on him he was a 2 star prospect with no major offers. He acted like we were his dream school. Now we're out of the picture as soon as Alabama offers..
17 minutes ago"

Lmaooo

Yeah buddy, Eddie Jackson somehow convinced your coaches to give him a scholarship, and was just using you all along to get better offers. That's exactly what happened.

Got a buddy texting me that we're about to offer a kid from Niceville who only has offers from FIU, FAU, and UCF.
Guys, what’s going on?
by STAquinasNole

class slipping away
To a casual observer of the recruiting world it sure looks like tis yeras recruiting clas i weak.Looking at our standings and whats out there and the very few high star guys we appear to be on.Itsure feels like this class will group wont get in the top 20,in fact in watching espn right now they really like what could happen with Miami and thinkthey will pass us if things break right.So is there anybody here who sees anything different.
by traceynole

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a buddy texting me that we're about to offer a kid from Niceville who only has offers from FIU, FAU, and UCF.
Guys, what’s going on?
by STAquinasNole

class slipping away
To a casual observer of the recruiting world it sure looks like tis yeras recruiting clas i weak.Looking at our standings and whats out there and the very few high star guys we appear to be on.Itsure feels like this class will group wont get in the top 20,in fact in watching espn right now they really like what could happen with Miami and thinkthey will pass us if things break right.So is there anybody here who sees anything different.
by traceynole

:rollcanes:

I'm dying @ "[g]uys, what's going on?"

Advertisement
Back