Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Advertisement
they also think they are getting jalen ramsey, not that you guys are after him or anything

they are getting err'body

After seeing Denver and 6 at the UA game I believe they'll be Canes. You can see it in their faces when they saw me in Canes gear.

they also think they are getting jalen ramsey, not that you guys are after him or anything

they are getting err'body

As we reported earlier, we continue to hear FSU is in a good position for major FSU target cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who recently took an official visit to USC. The 'Noles are the team to watch because of Jeremy Pruitt and the early playing time he could see in the Seminoles' secondary. FSU head coach Jimbo Fisher is expected to make his in home visit with Ramsey just before signing day. I have heard that the USC official visit went well and Ramsey had a really good time but there are also concerns about the Trojans. If signing day were today we feel Ramsey would be a part of this class.

Advertisement
Unless you have the best sources ever, I just don't see how you can be that confident in getting kids from your rivals feeder school (which is in their backyard).

smh, typical noles. easily the most delusional fanbase on the planet. just wait until spring practice rolls around and they'll be well on their way to another national title. same ****, different year.

OH LAWD!!!!

Recruiting Rumor Mill (1/21)
Recruiting post official visit breakdown

I've heard*Stacy's Coley's visit could not have gone more perfect. He loved the visit and really enjoyed being around the players more than anything. He spent some time talking with FSU receivers coach Lawrence Dawsey about his impact in the offense, specific ways to be used, but most of the conversations were about this season or non-football talk. As much as Coley loved his visit, his mother loved it twice as much. In fact, it's pretty clear FSU is the school she wants Stacy at based on the conversations I've had with my closest source to Coley. There is no current word from the FSU side whether Coley will take any other visits. Ole Miss and South Florida are possible visits. Coach Stan Ward from South Florida was expected to have an in-home on Monday night but I hear Coley could shut it down soon. He might want to have fun with the trips, but I get the impression his Mom is close to shutting it down if they know the choice for sure.

Now with targets - nothing has changed with*Denver Kirkland. Florida State is the team to beat and those close to Kirkland expect him to sign with Florida State. They also believe Miami and Ole Miss are tied for second at this point despite the article following his UM visit hinting that the 'Canes were the leaders. In regards to*Na'Ty Rodgers, I hear it was actually a lot closer than most people believe. South Carolina was the heavy favorite, but Rodgers's father I'm told preferred Trickett and FSU, which was also a major reason why they were thinking about an official visit and even set up a visit at one point. But in the end, Rodgers heart was with South Carolina.

FSU getting ready for a major surge? (Some flips coming)One thing Florida State is known for during the recruiting season is finishing strong. This season could set up that way again. The Seminoles are currently looking good for former Miami commitment defensive tackle*Keith Bryant*and the odds and rumblings are getting even stronger that Miami commitment tight end/offensive tackle Jeremy Kerr is very likely to switch his commitment. And don't be surprised if there is another committed player to flip to FSU at some point.As we reported earlier, we continue to hear FSU is in a good position for major FSU target cornerback*Jalen Ramsey, who recently took an official visit to USC. The 'Noles are the team to watch because of Jeremy Pruitt and the early playing time he could see in the Seminoles' secondary. FSU head coach Jimbo Fisher is expected to make his in home visit with Ramsey just before signing day. I have heard that the USC official visit went well and Ramsey had a really good time but there are also concerns about the Trojans. If signing day were today we feel Ramsey would be a part of this class.

Matthew Thomas*is again a hot topic of conversation. Some believe that because he flashes the "U" sign here and there that he must be favoring the 'Canes. The five-star LB has continued to say he doesn't have a current leader and while that may be true, his actions in who he calls most recently doesn't back that up. We hear Thomas contacted FSU's staff at least three times last week and once right before he took a flight out to Southern Cal for his official visit. Thomas will take his official visit to FSU this weekend. Miami continues to push hard but all signs we receive from the Thomas' side, the FSU side, and even from other schools like Alabama and USC, is that FSU is going to be tough to beat.Alabama could be a major player for*Eddie Jackson. But as I also mentioned earlier, Jeremy Pruitt is very high on Nathan Andrews at the free safety position - probably higher than any other prospect left on the board. While he was still at Alabama, Pruitt pushed hard when they offered late in the recruiting cycle.

Is that Langston?

Advertisement
On Scout, one Nole said Kirkland was all Cane. A few posters then proceeded to tell him he was wrong and that Kirkland is more Nole than Cane. You can't make this isht up!

Hypothetical 5* recruit in Cali happens to be USC coach's son? Don't listen to the reports. He's all Nole! Duke Johnson? Would have been a Nole, but FSU turned him away. Michael Irvin wanted to be a Nole, but Bowden had better prospects.

Last edited:
I really believe that the staff has cooled on Bryant. I think they're in that mode of "**** it either way" with him at this point. MT6 and Coley are Canes on Feb 6. Book it.

Advertisement
after reading FSU posts, here are the only explanations

1. FSU has some solid sources, that may not be in our back yard but their coaches are getting allot of calls and this translates in to their high expectations
2. These recruits are trolling miami hard!
3. These recruits feel like they owe something to Miami to consider but they really dont' want to go to the U
4. Since FSU has had some good luck recruiting in the past few years they are expecting a very similar outcome this year and since most of the top players are a UM/FSU battle, they expect to get them all
5. FSU fans are being fed bs by these "sources" because they really have no info.
6. Since they are not "close" to these recruits & Miami gets allot better inside info because of the proximity, FSU fans don't take what comes out of miami boards automatically assuming its bias and not info.
7. FSU fans are actually retarded.

AC/MT6/Keith/Kirkland/Coley it is close to impossible for UM or FSU to close on all of these kids considering how little info these kids let leak out

the fact that its a "50/50" battle on some of these.. Miami get the advantage because of the closeness / parent factor.

AC - Arkansas or Miami (50/50) but Ark fans are hammering at this kids twitter
Keith - is a Cane (too many factors that keep him at home, but there is a small chance he can try to be a Diva on NSD and "shock" everyone)
Kirkland - is a Cane (The coaches have done a good job with his parents and making him feel good at the U)
Coley - FSU or out of state school (Feels like this kid was pushed in to considering Miami and he is pushing back a bit)
Mathew Thomas - FSU/Miami (I want to say 65% Miami because of his reactions to Miami fans and throwing up the U few times, The good thing is his last visit is to GA which he won't end up at no matter what. If he ends up at FSU this will be the last year I follow recruiting because i have to watch 4 years of him playing against us after all this.)

Advertisement
Now these fools got Matt Thomas' phone tapped? GTFOH with that BS. Aint no way in **** this clown knows who Matt Thomas is calling.

after reading FSU posts, here are the only explanations

1. FSU has some solid sources, that may not be in our back yard but their coaches are getting allot of calls and this translates in to their high expectations
2. These recruits are trolling miami hard!
3. These recruits feel like they owe something to Miami to consider but they really dont' want to go to the U
4. Since FSU has had some good luck recruiting in the past few years they are expecting a very similar outcome this year and since most of the top players are a UM/FSU battle, they expect to get them all
5. FSU fans are being fed bs by these "sources" because they really have no info.
6. Since they are not "close" to these recruits & Miami gets allot better inside info because of the proximity, FSU fans don't take what comes out of miami boards automatically assuming its bias and not info.
7. FSU fans are actually retarded.

AC/MT6/Keith/Kirkland/Coley it is close to impossible for UM or FSU to close on all of these kids considering how little info these kids let leak out

the fact that its a "50/50" battle on some of these.. Miami get the advantage because of the closeness / parent factor.

AC - Arkansas or Miami (50/50) but Ark fans are hammering at this kids twitter
Keith - is a Cane (too many factors that keep him at home, but there is a small chance he can try to be a Diva on NSD and "shock" everyone)
Kirkland - is a Cane (The coaches have done a good job with his parents and making him feel good at the U)
Coley - FSU or out of state school (Feels like this kid was pushed in to considering Miami and he is pushing back a bit)
Mathew Thomas - FSU/Miami (I want to say 65% Miami because of his reactions to Miami fans and throwing up the U few times, The good thing is his last visit is to GA which he won't end up at no matter what. If he ends up at FSU this will be the last year I follow recruiting because i have to watch 4 years of him playing against us after all this.)

i posted a while back a conversation a guy i know and a nole coach had....these comments from the nole "insiders" mirror almost exactly what the nole coaches think. It is pretty obvious the sources for these articles are the noles coaching staff and these nole writers apparently are incapable of grasping the concept of perspective. Coaching staffs generally feel confident so long as the player shows interest. I wonder if these writers make any actual attempts at talking to or establishing relationships with kids to get a better picture of the forest or if they are willfully happy with being lost in the trees

Not recrutiing, but came across this gem of a comment on TN.

"FSU OC >>>> UM OC
would be shocked if he jumped ship to coach a .500(ish) team with no offensive players & for less pay. regardless of the credit he gets here, still seems like a foolish thing to even consider."

Advertisement
Back