Keepin 'em close (FSU)

James Wilder tweet...lolz

3m James Wilder ‏@IAm_Wilder32
I had to tel the recruits get a pack of condoms for 3.49 or be ready to buy buy diapers for 21.99!!!!!! #realtalk #lookinoutformyfuturebros
Expand

Advertisement
James Wilder tweet...lolz

3m James Wilder ‏@IAm_Wilder32
I had to tel the recruits get a pack of condoms for 3.49 or be ready to buy buy diapers for 21.99!!!!!! #realtalk #lookinoutformyfuturebros
Expand

You can't impregnate men James

As far as Keith Bryant is concerned the consensus I have received around the players (not recruits) is that he already acts like he's part of the team. Bryant even has been explaining what to look at to other players like Yannick Ngakoue or Arshad Jackson, who have never been on the campus tour. Bryant is like "Oh you want to check out the weight room first so you can do this or talk with this GA about the facilities and the 3D video room". Not going to say that the word commitment has come up, but the vibe Bryant is giving off and even his family is one of a guy that knows where he wants to be at this point and that place is FSU. Bryant was also vocal at the basketball game and had a big smile on his face most of the time. He sat with EJ Levenberry (if you haven't seen the tweets or the message on the Tribal Council from a few fans that sat around them). Bryant has always said that he'll wait so he can take visits, but I think this weekend, based on the vibes I'm getting is the first time he feels where he wants to be.

Another guy having a really great time is Boyd Anderson athlete Eddie Jackson. I do think FSU likes him more as a defensive back based on the vibe I've been getting tonight. He has talked some with Dawsey, but most of the time with Jeremy Pruitt on technique. Pruitt even showed him some stance positions for jam, press and zone coverages that he could use in college. Marquez White even helped out in the teaching and explaining that to Jackson. I actually believe if there was one guy to watch for a decision this weekend it might be Eddie. His family is loving Fisher and Jackson has looked like a kid in a candy store seeing the facilities, stadium, where each player was introduced today over the PA system. Putting on a jersey was an exciting moment for him because the Noles have always been his dream school.

Arshad Jackson and Jeremy Kerr seemed to be having a great time, especially Jackso,n but it was hard to get a read on Kerr although he loved the time in film study with his position and how he would be used we are told. I don't talk about it much, but I would just say the night life is a pretty popular advantage for the recruits. They loved that part of the visit. I would also say there was never a time where Kerr didn't have a smile on his face during the visit and even indicated Nick O'Leary was one of the funniest guys to be around. Don't hear that often, but still interesting.

What sort of personal problems do you have that causes you to want to spend your life on an opponents message board?

Are you an angry "challenged" or anti-social person or something?

Mods... Enough. This site needs to "do no harm" and chuck his hillbilly propaganda machine.

Advertisement
As far as Keith Bryant is concerned the consensus I have received around the players (not recruits) is that he already acts like he's part of the team. Bryant even has been explaining what to look at to other players like Yannick Ngakoue or Arshad Jackson, who have never been on the campus tour. Bryant is like "Oh you want to check out the weight room first so you can do this or talk with this GA about the facilities and the 3D video room". Not going to say that the word commitment has come up, but the vibe Bryant is giving off and even his family is one of a guy that knows where he wants to be at this point and that place is FSU. Bryant was also vocal at the basketball game and had a big smile on his face most of the time. He sat with EJ Levenberry (if you haven't seen the tweets or the message on the Tribal Council from a few fans that sat around them). Bryant has always said that he'll wait so he can take visits, but I think this weekend, based on the vibes I'm getting is the first time he feels where he wants to be.

Another guy having a really great time is Boyd Anderson athlete Eddie Jackson. I do think FSU likes him more as a defensive back based on the vibe I've been getting tonight. He has talked some with Dawsey, but most of the time with Jeremy Pruitt on technique. Pruitt even showed him some stance positions for jam, press and zone coverages that he could use in college. Marquez White even helped out in the teaching and explaining that to Jackson. I actually believe if there was one guy to watch for a decision this weekend it might be Eddie. His family is loving Fisher and Jackson has looked like a kid in a candy store seeing the facilities, stadium, where each player was introduced today over the PA system. Putting on a jersey was an exciting moment for him because the Noles have always been his dream school.

Arshad Jackson and Jeremy Kerr seemed to be having a great time, especially Jackso,n but it was hard to get a read on Kerr although he loved the time in film study with his position and how he would be used we are told. I don't talk about it much, but I would just say the night life is a pretty popular advantage for the recruits. They loved that part of the visit. I would also say there was never a time where Kerr didn't have a smile on his face during the visit and even indicated Nick O'Leary was one of the funniest guys to be around. Don't hear that often, but still interesting.

Come on man are you serious?

98.gif

Come on man are you serious?

What?

Advertisement
Guys, CLEARLY Nick O'leary's comedic prowess is gonna be a factor in Keef's decision.

Obviously the fact that KB seems to be having a good time on his all expenses paid OV as opposed to openly weeping around campus is a tell-tale sign of where the kid is leaning. Blazed obviously has broken a huge story here.....

Obviously the fact that KB seems to be having a good time on his all expenses paid OV as opposed to openly weeping around campus is a tell-tale sign of where the kid is leaning. Blazed obviously has broken a huge story here.....

This thread is to keep track of what them Noles are sayin as we draw closer to NSD. :mmkay:

And who better than you to keep all of us updated on what "them Noles" are saying huh?

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the worst kept secrets in national recruiting right now. Glad we are getting this kid.

Lulz

Lol at their new indoor practice facility being the thing that gets them over the top now. Right, because you we're struggling to get recruits before that. That's the reason you choke to teams like nc state and wake forest on a consistent basis. If only you had that facility before, those 4 loss national championships would have been real national championships.

joker_red.webp

Advertisement
Back