Keepin 'em close (FSU)

Couple Saturday Night Official Visitor Notes

Keith Bryant was someone to keep an eye on for a possible commitment this weekend, however, as I noted in my last update with him, he is going to hold off and announce on Signing Day. He is hoping to do something on ESPN.

I'm told he is having a great time and he has been hanging out with EJ Levenberry all weekend, including last night and during today's game. I'm told that at one point during the game, Bryant said to Levenberry, "Man, I'm feelin' this place. Should I commit tonight or wait?"
Either KB grew up in 1982 Harlem, or...not a direct quote?
white people dance 2.webp

Advertisement
LOL. Dis boy good at what he does:

@BasedBoyKeith97 Semicane lol

Couple Saturday Night Official Visitor Notes

Keith Bryant was someone to keep an eye on for a possible commitment this weekend, however, as I noted in my last update with him, he is going to hold off and announce on Signing Day. He is hoping to do something on ESPN.

I'm told he is having a great time and he has been hanging out with EJ Levenberry all weekend, including last night and during today's game. I'm told that at one point during the game, Bryant said to Levenberry, "Man, I'm feelin' this place, know what I'm sayin', daddy-o? Gimme some skin, my man. Should I commit tonight or wait?"

nice try, noles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mr. Ramsey knows his stuff. Other than Potbelly's and Bull's that town is a ******* **** hole. I got it as the worst college town I've been to in this state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UM, UF, UCF > FSU & USF, as far as the areas go

Unless you wanna chase the centaurs that attend FAMU, then it might be relevant to your interests

Aaahhhh hhhaaaaa:

Keith Bryant retweeted

James Wilder
@IAm_Wilder32
Follow
friday night in tally mmmmhmmmm these recruits gone be commit tonight!!!!!!
8:13pm - 11 Jan 13

Eric Babe @ericbaber87
22h
@IAm_Wilder32 so cool to see this from you. I remember @Iam_Number24 's tweet about you visiting a few years back. Torch is passed.

Oldman_Football @Oldman_Football
7h
@IAm_Wilder32 Did you show them around your cell? Sounds like a **** of a night...

Scott Jackson @ScoJacks13
7h
@IAm_Wilder32 if you're their host they probably get arrested

Dale Winchenbach @dwinchenbach23
7h
@IAm_Wilder32 you'll probably get arrested before the night kicks off!

Lou @LouCanes
6h
@IAm_Wilder32 you mean get arrested with u?

Advertisement
Back