2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I blame Mills. Since buddy went public he wasn't coming no one coming. Lol I kid. But JC not a good couple of days

Next to committing to us, him being a place holder at UF is the next best option. Lagway hasn’t done a thing yet. He is looking at a very bump ride in the trailer going down gville dirt roads.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida about to land more commits and I expect a lot of them to flip as the season goes on. The Gators schedule is murder. In no order there last 5 is Georgia, Texas, Ole Miss, LSU and FSU. The only easy game there is the FSU game

Advertisement
Florida about to land more commits and I expect a lot of them to flip as the season goes on. The Gators schedule is murder. In no order there last 5 is Georgia, Texas, Ole Miss, LSU and FSU. The only easy game there is the FSU game

Agree. Billy Boy will be lucky to hang on to his job. And Florida had a top 3 class around this time last year, how'd that end up?

I’m curious about cornerback. Remember at this time last year Miami couldn’t sign an elite defensive tackle to save their lives.
Yeah, like you, I saw this last year. He was whiffing left and right in June and July and in December Mario was pulling rabbits out of hats… plus he’s delivered some highly ranked classes so it’s just wait and see for me

Advertisement
It’s great to have you around! We are all blessed.
IMG_6708.gif

The slurpers said that this time last year and I laughed at them. We were whiffing left and right on the DL. Then in December we finished with a top 5 class. We watched the finish at #4.
I'm working on figuring out who this poster used to be before getting banned. I already have his IP address next step is in action as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back