2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm working on figuring out who this poster used to be before getting banned. I already have his IP address next step is in action as we speak.
He’s pretty good at what he does. Every time I read one of his posts I instinctively want to punch him in the throat and after all these years on the boards, that’s not easy to do

I'm working on figuring out who this poster used to be before getting banned. I already have his IP address next step is in action as we speak.
IMG_6709.gif

Advertisement
Do you want a copy of my UM Diploma or evidence of season tickets for 22-23 as loyalty? Having a dissenting opinion on some actions and performance of the HC is a banning reason or only slurpers at 100% are allowed here? You should state that in forums rules. Beyond stupidity.

Do you want a copy of my UM Diploma or evidence of season tickets for 22-23 as loyalty? Having a dissenting opinion on some actions and performance of the HC is a banning reason or only slurpers at 100% are allowed here? You should state that in forums rules. Beyond stupidity.
Hahah stop squirming you sound soft. Go back to trolling it suits you better.

Really wish(and prolly will happen) he would go to a better football school to see how good he really is

Easy to look like Moss when u are playing against Cooper City and somerset academy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The slurpers said that this time last year and I laughed at them. We were whiffing left and right on the DL. Then in December we finished with a top 5 class. We watched the finish at #4.
Rinse and repeat this season. Difference is (hopefully it finally happens) we actually perform on the field.

This is far from over with Moore.

Seems like we're moving on from Williams but will continue to try to flip Moore.

@DMoney in the June 28, 2024 Bank

They felt good about WR Tyler Williams (Seffner) and WR Josh Moore (West Broward) last week. Williams trended to UGA after our last update because he had a great visit to Georgia. Moore's recruitment has been filled with twists and turns, and Miami will continue to recruit him.

Hilarious.

We have a second-year QB who beat Clemson and almost beat F$U as a true freshman. The Gator has a true-freshman who hasn't played a single college game yet.

I realize that Lagway was higher-rated, but the concept of a "general" is more about the mental and intangible parts of the job, not necessarily one's HS stats.

I use that same response on The Gator boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back