2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I learned my lesson already. I’m not even bothering paying attention to recruiting until at least mid season. Mario has a game plan. It’s always to lock up the under the radar types early and put the full court press on the big names late. Miami will quietly lurk in the recruiting rankings behind teams who blow their proverbial load too early (like our in state rivals) until the last month or two before early signing day when an onslaught of crystal balls for 5 star kids start dropping for UM.

Anybody being panicky either just hasn’t paid any attention the last two off seasons or is just a *****.
I do think it's valid to have concerns about certain positions.

Nah, every once in a while a kid will stay at his school even though they’re not a power program. Hykeem Nicks stayed at Stranahan and they usually suck. Even Chris Wheatley-Humphrey tried transferring to Dillard but went back to South Broward. Kids down here are usually such front runners that we’re surprised when some of them actually stay at their local schools instead of just transferring to some powerhouse program.
Yes but in CWH he came back after Dillard coach was fired and Hykeem was a bball kid. It’s definitely rare nowadays. Don’t know Moore’s situation but cool to see a kid stay in his zone for once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m curious about cornerback. Remember at this time last year Miami couldn’t sign an elite defensive tackle to save their lives.
Yeah I’ll just say when it comes to the positions Mario has “made personal” he’s delivered. We literally have the cream of the crop right in front of us. If it’s not this year then it’s never. “Concerned” as in show me for sure, but we’ve delivered so far for the most part so I’m bullish on how it works out

Beard named a top recruiter and then batted 0.00
lol
You’re just walking around shedding body hair like it’s dandruff

IMG_5560.png

Advertisement
high upside but i had a number of local wrs above him including Waden Charles who was a commit.

Plays bad comp they have a better schedule this year though.

Advertisement
I understand, but what was CIS saying about Ny Carr last June? Trader was an FSU lock by the way.
These people are weird they watch 2 full cycles play out one we finished 5-7 and the other 7-6. And each time we had minimal flips from us and majpr flips to us. And they carry on the same way in the summers. Bich *** crying, refuse to accept common sense reason, only to pull up next summer with the same ****, on repeat for 3 months. And by all indications and expectations we should be miles better on the field. Yet here we are again with the same biching, from the same posters. Over and over and over.

Tyler Williams to UGA hurts. This doesn't.

6'4 215 and not really electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back