2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is West Broward HS more UF/FSU country or something, thus this kid's focus?

The gogeta comparing that school to Bayside High? That dang sure can't be a compliment

Advertisement
Mario has given me enough recruiting success to not stress out about recruiting in July.

I will say though, he and his staff need to prove they can land a big outside talented WR, and athletic freaky CB's that can go round 1.

Those big outside WR's and long atheltic fast CB's get recruited like bigtime QB's and DL.

The pool is small, and all the big dogs swim in it.

Miami wont win a National Title until they have it.

Can you imagine this Miami team and the next fews years if we had Jeremiah Smith, Ellis Robinson, Ben Hanks, and D.J. Pickett to go with the LOS and RB's?
There’s some Merritt to the Criticism. On the field aside, we need a receiver with size ( although I think we have young studs ) and 100% need a number 1 corner. This is foolish a Miami secondary looks like this. With you there

Advertisement
Oof yea I see. I had long said they are reading the WR wrong with their top targets Ffrench, Vernell and Joshua Brown. This one hurts.

Should have prioritized a WR class of
Best Case: Dallas Wilson, Cortez Mills, and Tyler Williams
Worst Case: Cortez Mills, Tyler Williams, Daylyn Upshaw

Good chabce we don’t get any of those

Is West Broward HS more UF/FSU country or something, thus this kid's focus?

The gogeta comparing that school to Bayside High? That dang sure can't be a compliment
Broward county is a **** of a lot closer to Coral Gables than Gainesville or Tallahassee. It was compared to Bayside because it’s a suburban school with mostly upper middle class White and Hispanic students. Not exactly the type of place that usually produces high level football talent. I’m surprised he hasn’t transferred

Advertisement
Broward county is a **** of a lot closer to Coral Gables than Gainesville or Tallahassee. It was compared to Bayside because it’s a suburban school with mostly upper middle class White and Hispanic students. Not exactly the type of place that usually produces high level football talent. I’m surprised he hasn’t transferred

Yeah, I phrased the question poorly.

I've read comments here where people say certain areas in South Florida are inclined to have a greater share of Gator an Nole types (for whatever reason). Is that area that feeds into West Broward HS like that?

Guys posting stuff as though KB suddenly forgot what WR talent looks like. This stuff is laughable.
I know man. We went through this same crap last year and then look how our WR class looked, and we were one big final minute OSU bag from having Smith in that group.
People on here posting that KB is getting bodied and shoved in lockers and we are still in June and need the season to show that we will be dynamic on offense and that last year's fizzle was more on TVD mentally and not Dawson and Mario ******** it up. We show that and we will get 3-4 great WRs in this class. If we fizzle again, then we don't deserve any of them and nothing KB can do to change that really.

Advertisement
1000 percent shocked that he didnt even transfer to Western at least.

Advertisement
Usually with a one off like this, mom or dad works at the school type of thing.
Nah, every once in a while a kid will stay at his school even though they’re not a power program. Hykeem Nicks stayed at Stranahan and they usually suck. Even Chris Wheatley-Humphrey tried transferring to Dillard but went back to South Broward. Kids down here are usually such front runners that we’re surprised when some of them actually stay at their local schools instead of just transferring to some powerhouse program.

Yeah, I phrased the question poorly.

I've read comments here where people say certain areas in South Florida are inclined to have a greater share of Gator an Nole types (for whatever reason). Is that area that feeds into West Broward HS like that?
Nah. If anything the population there would be more likely to push their kid towards a private school like UM.

Seriously, shrinks should study this place.
I learned my lesson already. I’m not even bothering paying attention to recruiting until at least mid season. Mario has a game plan. It’s always to lock up the under the radar types early and put the full court press on the big names late. Miami will quietly lurk in the recruiting rankings behind teams who blow their proverbial load too early (like our in state rivals) until the last month or two before early signing day when an onslaught of crystal balls for 5 star kids start dropping for UM.

Anybody being panicky either just hasn’t paid any attention the last two off seasons or is just a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back