2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:patientbear: for the patented D$ 'staff was confident' post
Screenshot_20240621_233258_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240621_233451_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Crystal Ball to UF by Blowhard and UF writer

Seems like the Miami Camp got fed bad info or they just read the situation wrong. Sources had long said it was a UF vs FSU battle and it turns out it is.

Also Solomon Thomas as well.

I want to add that Bryce Fitzgerald also doesn't have us in his top 3 literally said so by himself. That may change as he hadn't visited us yet but as of now you have to take it from the horses mouth. Some people don't want him anyways and im indiferent whether Bryce Fitzgerald Commits or not to us.

Seems like the Miami Camp got fed bad info or they just read the situation wrong. Sources had long said it was a UF vs FSU battle and it turns out it is.

I want to add that Bryce Fitzgerald also doesn't have us in his top 3 literally said so by himself. That may change as he hadn't visited us yet but as of now you have to take it from the horses mouth. Some people don't want him anyways and im indiferent whether Bryce Young Commits or not to us.
Rinse. Repeat.

Advertisement
Mario has given me enough recruiting success to not stress out about recruiting in July.

I will say though, he and his staff need to prove they can land a big outside talented WR, and athletic freaky CB's that can go round 1.

Those big outside WR's and long atheltic fast CB's get recruited like bigtime QB's and DL.

The pool is small, and all the big dogs swim in it.

Miami wont win a National Title until they have it.

Can you imagine this Miami team and the next fews years if we had Jeremiah Smith, Ellis Robinson, Ben Hanks, and D.J. Pickett to go with the LOS and RB's?

Advertisement
Mario has given me enough recruiting success to not stress out about recruiting in July.

I will say though, he and his staff need to prove they can land a big outside talented WR, and athletic freaky CB's that can go round 1.

Those big outside WR's and long atheltic fast CB's get recruited like bigtime QB's and DL.

Can you imagine this Miami team and the next fews years if we had Jeremiah Smith, Ellis Robinson, Ben Hanks, and D.J. Pickett to go with the LOS and RB's?
Epic points 🙌.

GOCANES

We can’t say he isn’t BIG GAME HUNTING. Just has to reel them in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets see his senior film. Sophomore film is about low 4 star level, considering the main thing I care about is separation in high school. If you don't separate big there you wont separate at all in college, never fails. He can be an entirely different player by now though, and wouldnt doubt it based on UGA interest. Although they're nowhere near full proof on their WR evals.
Lmao there’s PLENTY of separation in that sophomore film! Again, that’s sophomore film.. that’s a year and a half ago son! Also, he’s returning kicks at 6’4” and pulling away from guys. Speed is not an issue here. This guy would be a 5 star if he played a full season last year.

I want to add that Bryce Fitzgerald also doesn't have us in his top 3 literally said so by himself. That may change as he hadn't visited us yet but as of now you have to take it from the horses mouth. Some people don't want him anyways and im indiferent whether Bryce Fitzgerald Commits or not to us.
Staff told another wr no based on their feeling this week??? I mean there's misses and then there's fantasy land thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back