2025 Joshua Moore 4* WR from West Broward (Gator commit...for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@DMoney says the staff considers Josh Moore on the same tier as VB3 and Ffrench. Says Miami has strong, strong momentum here.

Lets see his senior film. Sophomore film is about low 4 star level, considering the main thing I care about is separation in high school. If you don't separate big there you wont separate at all in college, never fails. He can be an entirely different player by now though, and wouldnt doubt it based on UGA interest. Although they're nowhere near full proof on their WR evals.

Advertisement
Lets see his senior film. Sophomore film is about low 4 star level, considering the main thing I care about is separation in high school. If you don't separate big there you wont separate at all in college, never fails. He can be an entirely different player by now though, and wouldnt doubt it based on UGA interest. Although they're nowhere near full proof on their WR evals.
Had a hip injury that pretty much stole his junior year. I see him sunday mornings when he is working out with his trainer. He looks like he is in the best shape he has been in. Im high on him and mostly believe in KB's ability to develop his game so he can be a little more well rounded.

Had a hip injury that pretty much stole his junior year. I see him sunday mornings when he is working out with his trainer. He looks like he is in the best shape he has been in. Im high on him and mostly believe in KB's ability to develop his game so he can be a little more well rounded.
He looks like a Souped up Colby Young. We don't have anybody on the roster like this guy.

Thought he would be the commit for the day since he canceled his UGA visit. But he’s currently at UF on an unofficial

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back