Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not make the story more believable and say he lives in a duplex in Hialeah with a Cuban family

He used to. But once his fighting **** Alfonso died in a match, he had to move to a different place. The sadness was too much. Probably the main reason his play calling was less than optimal. Pretty sure it will be a Hallmark special one day.

Advertisement
Had to get him out of the building so Mario can conduct in person interviews.

1670003908075.png

Absolutely....Guy has 2 NC Rings as a DC....Only Rings Steele has are on his *** from the Toilet seat...

I don't hate the idea, either. Hard to judge given the lack of talent and/or youth at the LB position. And wasn't he the main recruiter for Malik Bryant?

Honestly, would be interesting to see what the D would look like under Doug Belk, who was reportedly targeted for the position when Mario was first hired.

Advertisement
𝑊𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟
O…why you hitting us with this font again?😭

Advertisement
Sound like some bull****. Are you telling me that difference makers in the portal aren’t going to want to know who the coordinators are and how they will be used? I WISH he would take his sweet time getting these guys out and then take his sweet time again hiring. Better show some urgency. We will be on yo *** you f*ck this up again, and yes, if you are having your staff “walk away” after year one, you f*cked up.

Last edited:
Sound like some bull****. Are you telling me that difference makers in the portal aren’t going to want to know who the coordinators are and how they will be used?
Technically both coordinators are still in place

He used to. But once his fighting **** Alfonso died in a match, he had to move to a different place. The sadness was too much. Probably the main reason his play calling was less than optimal. Pretty sure it will be a Hallmark special one day.
It’ll be on Spike right after Bar Rescue

Advertisement

Thanks for sharing.

David Lake didn’t really go out on a limb and I wouldn’t say he’s elite at breaking inside info

I doubt Mario is gonna wait until Gattis lines up a new job to actively go get a real OC

Mario has decided Gattis isn’t the right fit going forward…. The wheels of progress are turning

Lol at expecting posters to be patient after the **** show of a season and the last offseason hiring debacle…

That’s just not a reasonable expectation…

For those defending Mario’s process or preaching patience, maybe this is a thread you sit out and let people be ****ed at the ****** OC…

Bingo.

And later for the fake classy patience act. Mario and company ****ed the entire season up. They deserve zero benefit of any doubt, regardless of what any connected poster says. Mario Crisnoballs needs to cut the ****, and rid us of the stink surrounding Gattis, Ponce, his gimpy little friend, and the rest of the dopes parading around as coaches. We're an absolute clown show! No amount of recruiting will suffice. No tickle-me feel-good rhetoric will change that.

The fanbase is ready to turn on Mario. He's just to stubborn to realize it, because the days of being patient are over. He will not be able to exploit the "rebuild" line much longer, not when other coaches are yielding IMMEDIATE results, for a fraction of the price.

Advertisement
Another mistake by Mario. However you slice it. Either he’s staying or he should have been fired already. Not bc I care when he’s fired but because he was so bad he doesn’t deserve a classy exit. This classy exit will cost us talent on O. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back