Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just came across an MLS listing that Gattis has renewed his lease on his studio apartment in Brickell. Don't stab the messenger.

Lol at expecting posters to be patient after the **** show of a season and the last offseason hiring debacle…

That’s just not a reasonable expectation…

For those defending Mario’s process or preaching patience, maybe this is a thread you sit out and let people be ****ed at the ****** OC…
I trust the insiders.....just WAY EASIER to be patient when you know what's happening behind the scenes lol

Then again I'd probably still chomping at the bit even if I knew exactly what was coming down the pipe...living in a WANT IT NOW driven society has screwed me up I suppose lol

Advertisement
Who says he didn’t? Because he doesn’t care about appeasing you? Relationships matter in any realm and giving them a chance to find other gigs is how you keep a good rep in certain industries.
Keeping a lame duck OC around has to be hurting recruiting. Lack at the lack of action at RB and WR…

Keeping a lame duck OC around has to be hurting recruiting. Lack at the lack of action at RB and WR…
Lmfao oh it has??? Is that why we’re going to end up with an RB this class? Because it’s “hurting“ recruiting?

Advertisement
so was manny when he was fired. mario is waiting for him to land somewhere before they announce a mutual parting of the
Manny situation was different because he was a HC. If Mario is sending out a OC he’s planning on firing to recruit it’s a bad look overall.

I trust the insiders.....just WAY EASIER to be patient when you know what's happening behind the scenes lol

Then again I'd probably still chomping at the bit even if I knew exactly what was coming down the pipe...living in a WANT IT NOW driven society has screwed me up I suppose lol

Yep. And when someone was so terrible at their job, and it’s just be patient 6 games into the season, I could see why some would be less patient weeks later as other coaches are fired and all that…

On one hand we have no choice to be patient and wait, on the other I’m ok with the ranting and antics in a thread about a dude that failed …

That is Iowa State. Not Iowa.

Either way, those are two openings right up Gattis' alley.
Campbell runs a way different philosophy than ferentz and the abomination we have at Offensive Co….. still waiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back