Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean. You won’t see Miami play another snap for 9 months. Patience is something you’ll need regardless

I get the need for patience, but it was preached last year and we ended up with Gattis and a paper staff… so I’m ok with posters asking every day when it is getting done and why it isn’t happening faster.

The on field results dictate a change, not simply fan emotion.

#trustmario is so 2021…😎

Advertisement
He’s a Broyle’s Award winner, for starters. D’Onofrio had a job after UM, it’s not hard to visualize a program that might consider him to be mis-utilized in a Miami rebuild.

I just want him gone, like everyone else.
Unfortunately think he’s here for another year.see on the other site he’s supposed to be taking a look at a couple jucu wideouts tnite

I think what people are saying is that conversations are happening behind the scenes. Recruits and transfers aren't getting their coaching news from message boards and Twitter.
That makes sense. Could absolutely be happening that way.

I hope I'm just being paranoid.
I'll feel better when it's confirmed he's gone.

WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sad Baby GIF

I love that you’re all in on Mario always being right, but I also see you getting pretty high strung about people who won’t give him a pass for the abomination.

I see nothing wrong with pitchforks out for Gattis, while being excited for recruiting season.

Back to work….

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love that you’re all in on Mario always being right, but I also see you getting pretty high strung about people who won’t give him a pass for the abomination.

I see nothing wrong with pitchforks out for Gattis, while being excited for recruiting season.

Back to work….
Never said I thought Mario was always right, don’t put words in my mouth. He’s been wrong plenty of times - too many - in year 1.

But you and other posters constantly crying (because that’s what it is at this point, constantly crying about the same thing every single hour of every single day when there’s multiple signs pointing to him already leaving) is ridiculous and tiresome. It’s why y’all will end up in Purgatory.

Calmaté.

Advertisement
Never said I thought Mario was always right, don’t put words in my mouth. He’s been wrong plenty of times - too many - in year 1.

But you and other posters constantly crying (because that’s what it is at this point, constantly crying about the same thing every single hour of every single day when there’s multiple signs pointing to him already leaving) is ridiculous and tiresome. It’s why y’all will end up in Purgatory.

Calmaté.
Genuine question, what signs point to him leaving besides rumors on here?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back