Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
he's using it to draw up all these great plays he's running. Hard to do this when there are people looking over your shoulder laughing at you..

And especially difficult to draw up on a drafting table with a T-Square and two triangles.

I'm not completely out on Steele but I wonder if the game has passed him by as a DC. He's 64 years old and when I looked that up, I saw Charlie Strong is 62. WTF! Strong looks like he's 50. lol.

Anyway, if Mario does replace both coordinators I really hope he learned what didn't work at Miami in 2022. That's a massive failure to fire both coordinators after one year. I want Gattis gone just like you guys but better make sure you know what mistakes were made when you hired them last year.

Both Charlie Strong and @SWFLHurricane have the same doctor who prescribes them the same anti-aging regimen...

We're talking about two very virile and good-looking geezers right there!

Advertisement
Mario waited until Feb to hire a staff last year and his staff sucked

He self controlled and hand picked each position coach and it didn’t work

No way he can do that again. Hire a good OC and let him pick the rest of his staff on that side
Certainly not not making excuses but Mario was hired 12/6 and was on the other side of the country. He’s settled in now and hopefully has had feelers out for some time.

Absolutely....Guy has 2 NC Rings as a DC....Only Rings Steele has are on his *** from the Toilet seat...
This is too funny…I’m sitting on one in Las Vegas (visiting) as I catch up on CIS happenings…almost made me get up😂😂😂

Why Thank you Good Sir...nobody believes me when I tell them I'm 62...
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
Most of us who have been paying attention know about Gattis and Ponce. But, where is the “Steele is getting his walking papers” smoke coming from? David Lake?

I’m not debating the merits as you can make an argument that every single coach deserves to be canned. That’s not going to happen, however.

I am genuinely curious where the “Steele is gone“ narrative started. There is definitely Twitter chatter, but I am assuming people are just parroting what others are saying.

Advertisement
I'm not reading 32 pages but has anyone asked, what if Mario doesn't do a **** thing??

Certainly not not making excuses but Mario was hired 12/6 and was on the other side of the country. He’s settled in now and hopefully has had feelers out for some time.
your Rational thoughts are not allowed here, take them somewhere else.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back