Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not reading 32 pages but has anyone asked, what if Mario doesn't do a **** thing??
If he doesn’t make a change with Gattis and both TVD and Garcia return that to me would be a decent sign they think there were other problems bc to me it defies logic both return with Gattis here.

Advertisement
Miami OC Josh Gattis will watch two elite junior wide receivers on Friday night

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I don't know who, I'm not subscribed, surprised he is involved in recruiting.
@Cribby help 😭

Mario has to tread the offensive coordinators as nice as possible cause he doesn’t exactly have the best rep and has to attract a new one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geoff Collins is available and I wouldn’t mind him as DC. At miss st his defense was 18th and 13th. In 2 years at uf they were 8th then 5th
And he's worked for Mario previously, correct? I haven't looked it up but thought I seen it where Collins was one of the HCs that previously served with Mario

Advertisement
yes, he was mario's DC at FIU in 2010. only that year though, he moved on to miss st. pretty quickly
Wouldn’t mind if he became our DC for a couple years, quick google search and he’s lead some highly ranked defenses for Miss St and FU, also led the conference while at FIU with Mario.

Wouldn’t mind if he became our DC for a couple years, quick google search and he’s lead some highly ranked defenses for Miss St and FU, also led the conference while at FIU with Mario.
it makes sense for him. i doubt he'll get a HC job for a minute after flaming out so badly at GT. i think we could possibly do better, but wouldn't be upset with it by any means.

Bottomline is that this is arguably the worse season we have had in 20+ years. And this season falls squarely on the shoulders of Mario.

Everyone here that is doubting Mario’s ability to right the ship has a very reasonable reason to do so. We all hope he proves us wrong but the thinning confidence we have in him was earned.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back