Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea my brother played at Iowa and wasn’t encouraged anything would happen with the son
Son coaches QB’s. Maybe Gattis comes as OC/WR. They get rid of WR coach and son is run game coordinator or something like that? Maybe even co-oc

Advertisement
1670027131203.gif

When Gattis is gone I want every single god **** porster in here that said he’s staying or that no changes we’re gonna be made to leave CIS and never return
U know dat ain’t happening.

Advertisement
I respect the work of these insiders when it comes to being connected to recruiting but every insider on here was batting .000 with coaching hires and decisions last year and I expect much of the same this year. It’s just how Mario handles things.

So how about we all agree to debate on who we should go after, what we think will happen, etc. but the literal dozens of posters who make cryptic and broad non-confirmable statements of things to come like they know what the **** is going on is so idiotic and a waste of everyone’s time

I respect the work of these insiders when it comes to being connected to recruiting but every insider on here was batting .000 with coaching hires and decisions last year and I expect much of the same this year. It’s just how Mario handles things.

So how about we all agree to debate on who we should go after, what we think will happen, etc. but the literal dozens of posters who make cryptic and broad non-confirmable statements of things to come like they know what the **** is going on is so idiotic and a waste of everyone’s time
Not accurate. I said he was bringing his Oregon guys before it was out. Including McClendon as wr coach and co OC. Then I posted he interviewed for UGA and he’d leave if offered. Once again that was nowhere.

On top of that I mentioned Kevin smith as a possibility a week before he was hired , because I know somebody connected there. That’s the same reason I knew about Parrish. Strong was mentioned by multiple people here too. Nobody knew about the coordinators, that’s true. We reached out to Hurtt ( I posted ) and he wanted a dc / play caller position. Lastly I said DVD would pass on FIU and stay on recruiting staff.

All things considered that was pretty decent beens there was only one person who fully knew what was going on…..Mario. So if you must discredit “ insiders “ get their percentages right friend lol. It wasn‘t zero.

Last edited:
Not accurate. I said he was bringing his Oregon guys before it was out. Including McClendon as wr coach and co OC. Then I posted he interviewed for UGA and he’d leave if offered. Once again that was nowhere.

On top of that I mentioned Kevin smith as a possibility a week before he was hired , because I know somebody there. That’s the same reason I knew about Parrish. Strong was mentioned by multiple people here too. Nobody knew about the coordinators, that’s true. We reached out to Hurtt ( I posted ) and he wanted a dc / play caller position. Lastly I said DVD would pass on FIU and stay on recruiting staff.

All things considered that wad pretty decent beens there was only one person who fully knew what was going on…..Mario. So if you must discredit “ insiders “ get their percentages right friend lol. It wasn‘t zero.
I think you know Mario is not going to fire Gattis tho .....

Advertisement

On top of that I mentioned Kevin smith as a possibility a week before he was hired , because I know somebody connected there. That’s the same reason I knew about Parrish. Strong was mentioned by multiple people here too. Nobody knew about the coordinators, that’s true. We reached out to Hurtt ( I posted ) and he wanted a dc / play caller position. Lastly I said DVD would pass on FIU and stay on recruiting staff.

All things considered that wad pretty decent beens there was only one person who fully knew what was going on…..Mario. So if you must discredit “ insiders “ get their percentages right friend lol. It wasn‘t zero.
Dont defend yourself to anybody on here. We know who to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back