2025 Jerome Myles, WR - Corner Canyon (Draper, UT) offered

Advertisement
4 seasons out of last 7 with double digit wins

Miami has had, what, 1 in last 7?
Cut it out.

#1 three of those 7 seasons the lane train was at Florida Atlantic playing the girls YMCA. 2 of those double digit win seasons came at FAU.

#2 you say what has Miami had for double digit wins in the last 7? What does Mario have to do with Miami in the last 7? He's been here for 2 years this being his third.
Lane won 3 bowl games in the last 7? He won in the peach bowl,the outback bowl and the Boca Raton bowl... Is that really worth mentioning?

It's really not worth mentioning one way or the other either coach. He's at Ole **** and Mario is here. That ain't changing for us anytime soon. So embrace it or just be miserable I guess. But this don't make sense to act like he's some wunderkind. He ain't his father.

Advertisement
I can't wait until we have something resembling success to hang our hats on. Instead of turning our nose up at everyone else's. This entire thing feels nasty.
The strange part is that the people that keep saying statements like that don't even realize how hypocritical it is. So you're saying we're turning our nose up at Lane kiffin success I guess is what you mean Even though I'm really not sure what success that is,that's fine, no problem. We'll go with that thought process. Now does that then mean we're also turning our nose up at Mario's success at Oregon? I mean the man did win the pac-12 twice. If that is what was meant by that statement then yeah I'd absolutely agree that we turn our nose up at everyone else success.

The strange part is that the people that keep saying statements like that don't even realize how hypocritical it is. So you're saying we're turning our nose up at Lane kiffin success I guess is what you mean Even though I'm really not sure what success that is,that's fine, no problem. We'll go with that thought process. Now does that then mean we're also turning our nose up at Mario's success at Oregon? I mean the man did win the pac-12 twice. If that is what was meant by that statement then yeah I'd absolutely agree that we turn our nose up at everyone else success.
I'm saying that yall sound like haters. Most coaches haven't had the success of Kirby Smart but there are other coaches in America that have some semblance of success. Whatever Mario did at Oregon would not fall under we for me. I don't see how it is apart of any argument. We need winning here in order to talk **** about other coaches.

I'm saying that yall sound like haters. Most coaches haven't had the success of Kirby Smart but there are other coaches in America that have some semblance of success. Whatever Mario did at Oregon would not fall under we for me. I don't see how it is apart of any argument. We need winning here in order to talk **** about other coaches.
I'm a lil confused in this. Talk to me like an infant maybe. When I was saying we I was talking about fans. Far as Mario and Oregon HIS success isn't part of WE. As what he did at Oregon was a Mario thing. But isn't that what all this discussion was about? People critiquing Mario as a coach opposed to what he's done at Miami? A career does account for more than his present. Gotta account for that in any conversation about a coaches success or failures wouldn't you?

Last question I got just so I know what a hater is since I guess I haven't figured that out, in a discussion about Lane kiffin what exactly would someone have to say to "sound like a hater"?

Advertisement
Bingo

Ok & dude talm bout Lane ***** Kiffin at FAU! R u serious right now?

Last edited:
I'm a lil confused in this. Talk to me like an infant maybe. When I was saying we I was talking about fans. Far as Mario and Oregon HIS success isn't part of WE. As what he did at Oregon was a Mario thing. But isn't that what all this discussion was about? People critiquing Mario as a coach opposed to what he's done at Miami? A career does account for more than his present. Gotta account for that in any conversation about a coaches success or failures wouldn't you?

Last question I got just so I know what a hater is since I guess I haven't figured that out, in a discussion about Lane kiffin what exactly would someone have to say to "sound like a hater"?
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I just ran a statistical analysis of all CIS porsts over the last 2.5 years concerning Lane Kiffin, whether Pro-Kiffin, Anti-Kiffin, or just neutral, informative posts regarding Kiffin (News-Kiffin). The results were eye-opening.

News--Kiffin posts made up a paltry 6.3% of Kiffin posts over that span. Even more strange, Pro-Kiffin posts made up only 27.6% of Kiffin-related posts for the period. But, Anti-Kiffin posts came in at a whopping 66.1% of all Kiffin-related posts in the last 2.5 years.

For purposes of this statistical analysis, the many porsts from people *****ing about "people" hyping up Kiffin were counted as Anti-Kiffin posts, which made up approximately 87.8% of all Anti-Kiffin posts.

I leave this analysis here without commentary, and with the hope that maybe we can get this thread back on track and stop fighting shadows and windmills.

Advertisement
I just ran a statistical analysis of all CIS porsts over the last 2.5 years concerning Lane Kiffin, whether Pro-Kiffin, Anti-Kiffin, or just neutral, informative posts regarding Kiffin (News-Kiffin). The results were eye-opening.

News--Kiffin posts made up a paltry 6.3% of Kiffin posts over that span. Even more strange, Pro-Kiffin posts made up only 27.6% of Kiffin-related posts for the period. But, Anti-Kiffin posts came in at a whopping 66.1% of all Kiffin-related posts in the last 2.5 years.

For purposes of this statistical analysis, the many porsts from people *****ing about "people" hyping up Kiffin were counted as Anti-Kiffin posts, which made up approximately 87.8% of all Anti-Kiffin posts.

I leave this analysis here without commentary, and with the hope that maybe we can get this thread back on track and stop fighting shadows and windmills.
anchorman stay classy GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back