2025 Jerome Myles, WR - Corner Canyon (Draper, UT) offered

Advertisement
Don’t know why Utah doesn’t have their state locked. You give them elite measurements and they turn you into a draft pick.

d2ZcfODrNWlA5Gg0.gif

Not from a Souf Fluriduh dough!

10.36 in Utah is a 13.9 in Souf Fluriduh!

Overrated, do not want, get outta my face!

Go Dawgs!

Advertisement
He is from the best program in the state . My kids say he is a great kid and looking at his speed and size (pause that's how that's done right?) If we could pry him away from Utah we would be lucky. Also while not Poly might help open things up for us here. Will have to go to a game this season.

Advertisement
I watched the Gorman game last year for Lofton vs this kids team and while Lofton didn’t get a lot of targets this dude stood out

Think it was the game he got hurt in too, he had Zack Wilson’s brother throwing to him and I had to google who TF he was because he was giving Gorman’s DB’s some problems

I watched the Gorman game last year for Lofton vs this kids team and while Lofton didn’t get a lot of targets this dude stood out

Think it was the game he got hurt in too, he had Zack Wilson’s brother throwing to him and I had to google who TF he was because he was giving Gorman’s DB’s some problems
Hopefully we’ve been working behind the scenes on this one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back