2025 Jerome Myles, WR - Corner Canyon (Draper, UT) offered

Very different circumstances. South FL guys went to Utah that didn't have many options and didn't understand culturally what they were stepping into. Didn't understand physically what they were stepping into. They weren't raised Mormon etc. a Utah dude if he's actually from there has never once in his life experienced a South fl kind of moment and is miserable with the humidity to top it off. Most people from those regions approach everything logically. You ever been up that way? If it wasn't for skiing it would basically be another country. Lol
So why was he committed to ole miss that's even a worse fit to go from Utah to a slave belt state like Mississippi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not positive but I believe he decommitted from Ole Miss & everyone on heres favorite coach.
What's interesting is that several players decommitted around the same time. At least two, Dillon Allred and Corey Amos, have already re-committed to Ole Miss. But I did not see Ole Miss in Myles' top 10.

What's interesting is that several players decommitted around the same time. At least two, Dillon Allred and Corey Amos, have already re-committed to Ole Miss. But I did not see Ole Miss in Myles' top 10.
Sounds like the first steps towards a union

Advertisement
What they be saying @Brooklyndee ?… The Lane Train😂😂😂😂😂 Lane ain’t never won **** as a HC 😂😂😂😂😂
That's what's crazy to me. Because the dude runs an offense that they like, they're willing to take a basic *** coach that's never won anything as a head coach. But the coach who's from here who's helped build this program who's been a part of this program who actually cares about the day-to-day and everything that goes into it that's won as a head coach, because he runs an offense they don't like,they complain... Gotta love the hypocrites on here.

That's what's crazy to me. Because the dude runs an offense that they like, they're willing to take a basic *** coach that's never won anything as a head coach. But the coach who's from here who's helped build this program who's been a part of this program who actually cares about the day-to-day and everything that goes into it that's won as a head coach, because he runs an offense they don't like,they complain... Gotta love the hypocrites on here.
I agree 1 Million percent

Advertisement
Don't forget "Dan" I've never won **** "Lanning." 😂😂.

What they be saying @Brooklyndee ?… The Lane Train😂😂😂😂😂 Lane ain’t never won **** as a HC 😂😂😂😂😂

4 seasons out of last 7 with double digit wins

Miami has had, what, 1 in last 7?

Advertisement
Back