2025 Jerome Myles, WR - Corner Canyon (Draper, UT) offered

Paging @Wake_Cane ...

1719585331450.png

Advertisement
Normally I’m against going outside the SE for playmakers at skill positions but put this dude on any team in broward or dade and I don’t doubt he’d be a playmaker
Thank you. I tell people all the time there’s kids all over whose games would translate well to SoFla football. Even though we’ve blessed the football world for decades, News Flash: SoFla has NEVER cornered the market on football talent.

Some areas obviously have more talent than others but there are cats everywhere that can really play. But even as a cat who can take off his SoFla Goggles when he needs to, My ‘25 bingo card definitely ain’t have the biggest FREAK(pause) wideout in America coming outta West Bubba ****, Utah…

Advertisement
What kind of injury did he have? I'm not even sure it matters if he ran that track time this Spring. That kind of speed at his size makes for a lethal down the field threat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Understandable but SoFL guys used to go to Utah
Very different circumstances. South FL guys went to Utah that didn't have many options and didn't understand culturally what they were stepping into. Didn't understand physically what they were stepping into. They weren't raised Mormon etc. a Utah dude if he's actually from there has never once in his life experienced a South fl kind of moment and is miserable with the humidity to top it off. Most people from those regions approach everything logically. You ever been up that way? If it wasn't for skiing it would basically be another country. Lol

Very different circumstances. South FL guys went to Utah that didn't have many options and didn't understand culturally what they were stepping into. Didn't understand physically what they were stepping into. They weren't raised Mormon etc. an Utah dude if he's actually from there has never once in his life experienced a South fl kind of moment and is miserable with the humidity to top it off. Most people from those regions approach everything logically. You ever been up that way? If it wasn't for skiing it would basically be another country. Lol
No. One of my best friends used to go a lot for business. He mentioned the private clubs to drink. Can’t imagine all that but sure looks beautiful.

Very different circumstances. South FL guys went to Utah that didn't have many options and didn't understand culturally what they were stepping into. Didn't understand physically what they were stepping into. They weren't raised Mormon etc. a Utah dude if he's actually from there has never once in his life experienced a South fl kind of moment and is miserable with the humidity to top it off. Most people from those regions approach everything logically. You ever been up that way? If it wasn't for skiing it would basically be another country. Lol

Didn’t this kid decommit from USC? If so, I think he knows what he’s in for when considering Miami. His talent is worth the risk of culture shock.

Advertisement
Back