2025 Jerome Myles, WR - Corner Canyon (Draper, UT) offered

Advertisement
Yeah he did

giphy.gif

And it can't be undersold that he did that vs IMG, a literal high school football All-star team with nothing but top tier P4 players all over the Defense.

Not some weak local team in Utah with a bunch of kids who wouldn't even make a DIII squad.

He just lit up basically the best assembled HS team in the Nation.

Advertisement
And it can't be undersold that he did that vs IMG, a literal high school football All-star team with nothing but top tier P4 players all over the Defense.

Not some weak local team in Utah with a bunch of kids who wouldn't even make a DIII squad.

yea yea sounds cool but could he do it against South Broward?
Gordon Ramsay Lol GIF by Peacock

yea yea sounds cool but could he do it against South Broward?
Gordon Ramsay Lol GIF by Peacock
Yeah until he does this against Somerset & Coral Park, then he's still has a lot to prove...

But IMG is a pretty good start nonetheless.

Advertisement

this is who he did it too.....

kid aint a south florida dawg so ......

my guys jroc flowers- justice fitzpatrick wouldnt have been flailing around out there like that caught lacking....

Dakorien Moore and Myles appear to be the cream of the crop in this WR class. Wish we had traction with that caliber of receiver.

**** of a performance last night by Myles.
Those would be my top 2, but I believe we are going to end up very well at WR in this class. Everything lies on the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did Myles get injured in last week's game? Fong said he was expected at the TAMU/ND game but was injured and Fong was unsure if he could make it.

Advertisement
Back