2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Shut It Down GIF by Matt Cutshall

See u in the portal kid
Not sure he will really have a reason to portal. MHJ, Embuka, Fleming (possible he returns), and Xavier Johnson are gone from OSU. Carnell Tate has one spot locked up. Odds are Innis gets another. Then it's a battle past that. Rogers, Rodgers, Ballard, etc. I don't see Smith being worse than their fourth WR, and as a true frosh with OSUs WR corps, he should be happy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The refs wanted us to lose that’s the only answer I can come up with there is no other thing
Although we did a lot to derail ourselves it surely had a feeling that everything that gave us momentum or momentum changing plays the refs jumped in to snuff it out

Flagg's personal foul was horrible
The Parrish TD was even more egregious
Missed holds and false starts on GT

This really was a game we had to play clean to come out with a win

If it’s a wrap after one bad game (that the coach lost, because every team has a bad game - see FSU, Ohio State, USC, etc) and he’s not willing to let the season play out, can anyone say he was really serious about us?

There is more to a game result that goes into this (coach relationships, etc, etc). What - Miami is supposed to go undefeated and become the greatest show on Turf?

Mike Martz is calling plays, Issac Bruce, Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk & Warner are out there basically running the league? Everything that happened up to this point never happened?

Although we did a lot to derail ourselves it surely had a feeling that everything that gave us momentum or momentum changing plays the refs jumped in to snuff it out

Flagg's personal foul was horrible
The Parrish TD was even more egregious
Missed holds and false starts on GT

This really was a game we had to play clean to come out with a win
JJ said don’t leave it in the refs hands and somehow we did. But there isn’t anything you can do. I remember Chaney fumbling and seeing the replay saying whew we dodged a bullet. I had no idea they would do that. I have never seen anything like that. All they had to do was synch the camera angles together and u will see that he is down through a timer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of that matters till the lights come on Saturday night and you're starting a game, facing a very good defense.

But I do agree with you that there is a lot to like so far and I know the coaches think very highly of him. But that is the one position where really nothing you do in practice, a camp, mop-up duty, the film room....none of that matters at all till it's 3rd and 7 and you got 2 dudes creeping into the A-gap in the 4th quarter of a tight conference game. Then we'll know what we've got. Not before, no matter how impressive he's been to this point. But he has been impressive, I'll give him that.
That’s every QB/player,don’t know what you got until the lights come on…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back