2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
the big lebowski GIF

Advertisement
this looks like a UF board crying over a game. If we still get him what will anyone say? Or did we give him an excuse to where he wanted to go all along? and then everyone will use that as the coping mechanism later on when maybe the kid capped. Who knows cause I do not believe anything any of these kids say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m curious what you saw that was different than what we all saw tonight?
I saw us lose and it was ugly and trash bad all around mostly. But I also know and can put myself in that kids shoes………he has a personal relationship with the coach and 1 game isn’t going to change a kids mind. If we go out and lose like 4-6 games then ok. But it all depends on what the kid wants to do and who he feels comfortable all around with. I think that’s been OsU for awhile but never listen to what kids say. We got kids like him with 5 wins last cycle

I saw us lose and it was ugly and trash bad all around mostly. But I also know and can put myself in that kids shoes………he has a personal relationship with the coach and 1 game isn’t going to change a kids mind. If we go out and lose like 4-6 games then ok. But it all depends on what the kid wants to do and who he feels comfortable all around with. I think that’s been OsU for awhile but never listen to what kids say. We got kids like him with 5 wins last cycle
That’s true. Just becoming a pattern at this point. I’m different in my thinking I guess. A loss wouldn’t have impacted it as much as how they lost. I’d struggle seeing him tell me what he’s told me to see him lose the game that way and still want to play for him. Honestly I could over look 6-7 losses and see his vision, better than I would seeing one bad self inflicted loss like this. Just my personality and how I make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back