2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It all depends on how many QB needy teams are drafting. LV, Atlanta, AZ, Washington, MN all will probably look to draft somebody. Chicago, TB, Seattle and Denver could as well. Not sure what next year’s class looks like but 4-5 first round QBs wouldn’t surprise me. TVD should work out well. Not a huge leap to see a path he goes in rounds 1-2.
NE will be on that list

Cribby - what QB’s do you think would be a good fit for Miami?

I like Maalik Murphy and Brock Vandegriff for their talent, but they don’t have much game experience.

What’s your thoughts on Michael Pratt from Tulane?
I’d be ok with Pratt. He’s a nice player that can move just enough to move the chains and to be respected as a runner. In a perfect world they’ll get a veteran starter. I know that would be the preference.

Advertisement
If he goes to osu and doesn’t come here jts not because he moved the goal post or was trying to appease local fans lol yall think that **** matters more than it really does. He committed to osu early as ****, if they cared about that **** they would’ve stayed uncommitted

I think we got a real chance to flip but its more about what we doing than it is osu having a down year. They already stamped for wr **** we building ourselves up now. Just keep doing our part and we will land top wrs jj or not

Is there a chance JS can look at our situation here as,

1) We have a great offensive line and the future shows no slowing down here

2) TVD has all the time in the world back there (see #1)

3) Our receivers are producing (see #2)

Now in the back of his mind, why can't he be thinking .... 'They have no true number 1. I am the best in the country in HS, imagine what I can accomplish as a true number 1 staying home and playing for my city.'

Advertisement
On the recent Gaby pod they implied that unless van dyke goes in the first two rounds he would make more money coming back. Gotta think that plays some role in his thinking. What a crazy time in cfb also.

He is going to O$U
i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back