2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been telling you guys since the summer. You continue to push because of the level of talent, but expectations need to be lowered to zero.

“They need a new offense”
Dawson comes in the spring.

“I want to see them in action during the spring”
Goes to 4-5 practices, commits to OSU as they struggle even during their Spring.

“I need to see it during the season”
Miami has three WR in the top 10 of the ACC, and so far is top 10 in the country.

“I need to see progress from the program”
Miami has soundly beat what looks like a Top 15 program in A2M at home. The SEC West is down, but they’re the favorite given how bad Bama’s offense is.

Today - “We need to see what bowl game they play in, and how the season finishes”

Come on man…look at what they’re doing and not what they’re saying.
If this is true whoever is answering these questions doesn’t see wtf is happening. Either that or they don’t want to be at UM and whatever they doing at OSU (who knows). Even if osu had a bad year on offense a wideout will go round 1. The film speaks for itself I just don’t understand why they do not believe in themselves that they can do it here. It has been done here at the highest of highest levels.

When things like this do not make sense I pencil a kid out. Especially the whole let me see what they do on the field excuse. Cause if osu loses three games how come it doesn’t count for them?

Advertisement
You don't think he's seriously considering Miami?

Let's just say we go 11-1 or 10-2 regular season with 2 1k receivers. Have a great ACCCG and a great postseason setup. That along with NIL and playing with friends and for the home team that's clearly trending up.

For OSU let's say their offense continues to look like it does and they lose 2 regular season games and don't make it to the B1G championship game. And Brian Hartline leaves.

Do we have a chance then?

Mario is a **** of a recruiter. I don’t doubt the guy or his staff.

My personal opinion is that he’s never going to come.

If you where really interested, you wouldn’t keep moving the goalposts.

The family are big contingent of UM fans. Him going to OSU is going to go over like a fart in church, so they need to keep the “hey, we wanted to, but they couldn’t meet our criteria” thing goin.

Umm check my post history player. I do film review and Xs and Os with the best.

No throw that young man made in college even remotely compares to TvDs throw to Horton in the A&M game nor his throw to restrepo In the same game. TvD been dropping dimes and will have 2 season worth of good film and a bunch of dimes and wow throws.

Anthony didn't have close to that and was first round. TvD will also get a 1st round opportunity and that's my point.

I'm not a stats guy I just didn't expect to have to do a film dissertation to drive home My point that he was drafted on potential.

His film nor his numbers were 1st round grade just his intangibles. This is really undeniable
Yes TVD will be better than Richardson in the NFL in my opinion.

The family are big contingent of UM fans. Him going to OSU is going to go over like a fart in church, so they need to keep the “hey, we wanted to, but they couldn’t meet our criteria” thing goin.
He's coming to Miami. Tag my post.

Advertisement

I am right there with you except I will say that we still have a foot in the door. We just may meet their criteria and make the choice to hard not to reconsider. But there’s still a lot of work to be done between now and December.

You don't think he's seriously considering Miami?

Let's just say we go 11-1 or 10-2 regular season with 2 1k receivers. Have a great ACCCG and a great postseason setup. That along with NIL and playing with friends and for the home team that's clearly trending up.

For OSU let's say their offense continues to look like it does and they lose 2 regular season games and don't make it to the B1G championship game. And Brian Hartline leaves.

Do we have a chance then?
He doesn’t know - he’s just guessing based on nothing

I am right there with you except I will say that we still have a foot in the door. We just may meet their criteria and make the choice to hard not to reconsider. But there’s still a lot of work to be done between now and December.
I agree.

I'd say he was 90 OSU/10 Miami when he committed to OSU.

Maybe now it's 75/25 OSU.

I think for him to commit to us we'd have to flip that to 75/25 in our favor at least.

Lot of work to do but a lot can change the next 2 months.

Regarding Smith, do you know something or just reading the tea leaves?

Advertisement

The work to be done continues to increase.

At some point, the time left to complete the task and the additional work added after the fact becomes insurmountable.

Last year, Inniss was really giving these guys a chance.

I don’t believe Smith is being genuine.

Advertisement
I never understood this logic. You cannot look at the number of QBs drafted in past first rounds without looking at the talent of the QBs available. I strongly contend that there are enough NFL teams Who need QBs that they will take as many Rd1 QBs as are available.

My point is TVD is a Rd1 talent. He’s going in Rd1 whether or not he’s the 4th or 5th QB taken. Teams won’t wait on him.
He’s not even rated as the 4th or 5th qb right now by teams.

I never understood this logic. You cannot look at the number of QBs drafted in past first rounds without looking at the talent of the QBs available. I strongly contend that there are enough NFL teams Who need QBs that they will take as many Rd1 QBs as are available.

My point is TVD is a Rd1 talent. He’s going in Rd1 whether or not he’s the 4th or 5th QB taken. Teams won’t wait on him.
Agreed. It’s a QB driven league and teams will go get their guy. Just off the top of my head, the following teams need a QB - Raiders, Rams, Bears, Jets, Pats, and Falcons.

Advertisement
Yeah NFL can be weird…if TVD continues having the season he’s having with the TD-INT Ratio there should be no reason why he’s not a day 2 pick
For sure. I mean just look at Lawrence’s draft with QBs….what an absolute **** show

The NIL may have changed things a bit? I dunno. If TVD were to get incentivized for stay and perhaps a team that he feels can make a playoff push…maybe he does come back?

For sure. I mean just look at Lawrence’s draft with QBs….what an absolute **** show

The NIL may have changed things a bit? I dunno. If TVD were to get incentivized for stay and perhaps a team that he feels can make a playoff push…maybe he does come back?
It’s possible and if nfl tells him he’s a day three pick I think they can make it work. I would just hope NFL teams see how much of a disaster Gattis was for him if Tyler continues to have a good year.

It’s possible and if nfl tells him he’s a day three pick I think they can make it work. I would just hope NFL teams see how much of a disaster Gattis was for him if Tyler continues to have a good year.
There is nothing to worry about though. If TVD continues to play like he has and does well in the combine everything will take care of itself. If people end up holding his season under GATT-*** against him, it’s just pretext that it’s something else.

He’s been making NFL throws for 3 years now. He will go in the first round imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back