2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true. Just becoming a pattern at this point. I’m different in my thinking I guess. A loss wouldn’t have impacted it as much as how they lost. I’d struggle seeing him tell me what he’s told me to see him lose the game that way and still want to play for him. Honestly I could over look 6-7 losses and see his vision, better than I would seeing one bad self inflicted loss like this. Just my personality and how I make decisions.
That’s fair I could vibe with this we all different. Respect it

Advertisement
Screenshots please
IMG_3500.jpeg

Rookie mistake, but he said something about still being about Miami. Which he must’ve deleted but these are responses about that tweet. Didn’t get the original before it was deleted.

Attachments

• IMG_3499.jpeg
    IMG_3499.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 260452
Rookie mistake, but he said something about still being about Miami. Which he must’ve deleted but these are responses about that tweet. Didn’t get the original before it was deleted.
Tells you the kid genuinely loves the staff he out there going against stupid fans. He should just ignore them. F them they GT they will never do anything but yes they beat us lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw us lose and it was ugly and trash bad all around mostly. But I also know and can put myself in that kids shoes………he has a personal relationship with the coach and 1 game isn’t going to change a kids mind. If we go out and lose like 4-6 games then ok. But it all depends on what the kid wants to do and who he feels comfortable all around with. I think that’s been OsU for awhile but never listen to what kids say. We got kids like him with 5 wins last cycle
Some times ppl don’t get it.

What’s funny is we had a “bad” game and still put up 454 yards.

We wanted to do a lot more but it’s hard when your QB has 3 picks and could have throw at least 2 more.

And kids get that. What sucks the most is they didn’t get to experience a fun locker post game.

Some times ppl don’t get it.

What’s funny is we had a “bad” game and still put up 454 yards.

We wanted to do a lot more but it’s hard when your QB has 3 picks and could have throw at least 2 more.

And kids get that. What sucks the most is they didn’t get to experience a fun locker post game.
That’s the one thing that sucks the locker room afterwards

Advertisement
OSU looks like hot garbage too! Horrendous playing calling by Maryland today made that game a blow out
Regardless they‘re proven commodity. Right in their normal spot in the polls. Us not so much. There’s still a lot of ball left and it’s a very long season. Weird things can happen , just look at last night. Carr and McCoy would still make me very happy with the haul

Last edited:
Advertisement
Regardless they‘re proven commodity. Right in their normal spot in the polls. Us not so much. There’s still a lot of ball left and it’s a very long season. Weird things can happen , just look at last night. Carr and McCoy would still make me very happy with the haul
And more WRs in the 1st round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back