Jarren Williams Suspended

So every single QB on our current rooster is a fvck up?

I don't buy it. The fvck ups are the ones corching them.

Richt supporters cornered themselves on this one. Because the only QB to not have been suspended is Golden's backup QB. The rest of these guys have ALL been recruited under Richt and are HIS players. If we're going to label Perry a knuckle head for being suspended, Williams unfortunately gets the same tag. The thing is, Richt's known for suspending guys for BS reasons, even for simply being a few minutes late to class.

Advertisement
Richt trying to create more scapegoats to keep his job. What a fcking buffoon. Has to be the worst coach in the ACC.

Doesn't work for him when these are HIS players. It sounds like I'm making a lot of excuses for the players. But that's how it goes in CFB. Richt's the CEO of this program whether he likes it or not. You're not getting paid $4 mil just for the results on the field (which are **** poor this year). This administration also hired Richt because they knew he'd run a clean program or at least make an attempt to. If his players can't follow rules or follow basic instructions, than that's on him because these are a majority his guys.

then why even suspend him or announce it. Could have kept it in house and avoid the public flogging.

Because he isn't physically there. And maybe the public flogging is for the public tweet.. Or maybe CMR is ****ed because JW had enough and decided to look out for his future.... Every time a player is suspended it's always made public.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ this guy has no control of this team!!!! This is pathetic God I hope Jesus, Moses, Noah, Allah whoever from the Bible comes to him in a dream and tells him to quit.

U know y this keeps happening w our QBs in general? The respect level has been compromised.

There’s a very unhealthy vibe to this team and look no further than the constant tweets.

Richt & Richt has completely loss this team. The defensive side have been well ahead of the offensive side since day 1. The constant suspensions for not following “team rules” have consistently come from those on the offensive side of the ball.

It’s truy whatever at this point w me. I know change is not coming. I’ve become so numb w this team that I only watch games as an objective college football fan.

Hopefully by 2020, this admin wise up, give Richt his walking paper and make the right hire.

Who is the right hire though??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt supporters cornered themselves on this one. Because the only QB to not have been suspended is Golden's backup QB. The rest of these guys have ALL been recruited under Richt and are HIS players. If we're going to label Perry a knuckle head for being suspended, Williams unfortunately gets the same tag. The thing is, Richt's known for suspending guys for BS reasons, even for simply being a few minutes late to class.

Perry commited to golden and de commited with his firing. then came back to the class. for all intents and purposes perry is golden's last gift.

but if i'm a QB at miami i don't blame em when you know more than the QB coach already, even perry who would lose an IQ test to a jar of mayo.

Advertisement
Back