Jarren Williams Suspended

Advertisement
Lol Lil Richie done lost control of his team & he's desperately trying to overcompensate for it.

Zero. Fun. Sir.

Advertisement
I hope we lose the rest of the year and the guy retires. For all the good he did, he tore it up in one season. He played this crap with Brad two years ago, how many qb's have we had with issues here? I'm done with the school until changes are made, and blake should not have to force him, but he should get rid of his ***.

Advertisement
Is it just me or do you guys think Richt micromanages his qbs? I mean Brad Kaaya left sooner than he should have, Malik regressed, and Nkosi, Jarren, and Cade all got suspended at some point this year. Plus, he is trying to get a graduate transfer qb who quit on his team and acted like a ****** when he got beat out by a freshman at Clemson. Richt has just been atrocious this year in terms of personnel management, particularly at the QB position. He needs to get his hands off the offense completely. He is inept.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro I don’t know where you are getting I’m a Richt thumper from, it’s obvious the dude has lost control of at least the young players, which are the bright spot of our team. I just said any normal coach would have suspended any player who missed a practice and film sessions leading up into game day. Richt has a lot of adjusting to do and I’m not sure if he will do it.

So Saban, Urb, Dabz,,,guys like Pete Carroll and Chip Kelly, JJ, Dennis.....All of those guys are not normal coaches because they don't play that schit. They rarely if ever suspended their stars.

Nice. Thanks for the reach around.

Kids were winners before they stepped on the UM campus, they know what it takes and they are not buying the **** that richt is saying. Not surprised, they have been feeling this way since LSU and they have really just been marking time since VA and the qb situation and ****** play calling.

Advertisement
Back