Jarren Williams Suspended

Advertisement
Perry commited to golden and de commited with his firing. then came back to the class. for all intents and purposes perry is golden's last gift.

No he isn't. Perry was the 2017 cycle, which is Richt's first full class. That's the class he had over a year on.

Why the *** would any Qb respect Jon Richt? The Qb room is a mess bc MR let his son play in it.

And that's exactly what Jon Richt is doing, playing as a Qb coach.

Who is the right hire though??

There’s plenty of coaches that are the right hire. I stand by what I said earlier this yr; Richt is completely burnt out. He should’ve never been hired here. That I’m certain of.

My choices would be Babers (wanted him since day 1), Campbell or David Yost.

Those are my top 3 favorites.

Advertisement
Can you say it louder for @MiamiChris ?

Bro I don’t know where you are getting I’m a Richt thumper from, it’s obvious the dude has lost control of at least the young players, which are the bright spot of our team. I just said any normal coach would have suspended any player who missed a practice and film sessions leading up into game day. Richt has a lot of adjusting to do and I’m not sure if he will do it.

No he isn't. Perry was the 2017 cycle, which is Richt's first full class. That's the class he had over a year on.

A senior-to-be at Ocala-Vanguard High, Perry told Mark Richt on Saturday he wanted to be a part of the 2017 class, announcing his intentions with the aforementioned hashtag. That shows he’s got a sense of humor about his up-and-down recruitment, which saw him commit to Al Golden last September and back off in February, later saying he wanted to see what other scholarship offers would come.

i guess newspapers in 2016 and 2017 were wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only a fool would believe that on a team of 85 scholarship athletes that the only ones getting suspended are the QBs!! How gullible can some of you guys be?!!

If you're still buying Richts BS then you might as well get in line to purchase Ocean front property in Oklahoma!!

Weldon got suspended early on, Perry got suspended just when he could start a QB controversy with Rosier, Now Rosier is no longer an issue and the train has moved on from him here we are with the next guy that could start a QB controversy with Kosi and for some odd reason JW suspension is perfect timing to cut him out of the conversation, therefore eliminating a QB controversy!!

Can someone tell me please.....who's still buying Richts BS?? Then again, a sucker is born everyday!

Not me! I no longer believe a word Richt says and I don’t believe he can turn this around at this point. He will eventually be fired or asked to leave in a few years. In the meantime we will suffer with on field performance and recruiting. The Richt era has turned into an unmitigated DISASTER!!

Advertisement
7DD04285-D63B-4CD7-88F2-70F1EB60F48E.png

A senior-to-be at Ocala-Vanguard High, Perry told Mark Richt on Saturday he wanted to be a part of the 2017 class, announcing his intentions with the aforementioned hashtag. That shows he’s got a sense of humor about his up-and-down recruitment, which saw him commit to Al Golden last September and back off in February, later saying he wanted to see what other scholarship offers would come.

Ok, I'm going to try and type this in an easier way for you to understand. Richt's 2016 class was the one where he had limited time to recruit because he got here in December of that year. In 2017, which Perry was in, Richt had the full cycle to recruit. Perry decommitted, yes. Perry was also recruited by other Power 5 programs and Richt could've gone in a different direction instead of recruiting Perry. So why is this on Al Golden?

Perry is Richt's guy. It was well reported on this site that the Richts had Perry as their No. 1 QB target in the 2017 class. He wasn't a Golden holdover. They recruited him hard to try to get him back into the class.

You could maybe use your stance for Jack Allison, but not for Perry. Perry was committed to the Richts from March 2016 through signing day.

Advertisement
Back