Jarren Williams Suspended

Sure. But not every team does that. It’s all about your mentality. It starts with the coaches, but some of these players don’t get a pass in my book.

ok, well if it does 'start with the coaches' - and these coaches specifically, uh oh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, what the F is wrong with team? It’s just unbelievable. Are the inmates running the asylum? Or Richt suspend kids for any minor infraction? This **** is getting crazy. That makes every QB has recruited being suspended at one time or another.
If Richt suspending for minor violations and is harsher then the rest of mainstream CFB, then were going to have the transfer express starting up.

I’m expecting a spate of transfers. Rickety lost the team, and there is a TON of dissension. That locker room is in more disarray than Rickety’s tattered 30 year old call sheet.

Since the LSU game the locker room was broken and after the UV fiasco it just imploded. There is just no 2019 or 2020 expectations. Miami football is dead and the one responsible was one of us. Job completed

Last edited:
Maybe it’s as obvious to them as it is to us that Papa Richt and lil Jon have no idea what they’re doing
Just because Richt sucks at playcalling doesn’t mean a player should be okay with a kid lining up across from them and kicking their ***. Again, self pride.

**** show in Coral Gables. The team knows that Richt and his offensive staff favor older players. Dudes are looking to transfer. Richt lost the team when Nkosi was subbed out. Even the staff beefing with each other. Richt is trying to groom his son into a OC lowkey.

Advertisement
**** show in Coral Gables. The team knows the Richt and his offensive favor older players. Dudes are looking to transfer. Richt lost the team when Nkosi was subbed out. Even the staff beefing with each other. Richt is trying to groom his son into a OC lowkey.

Jon Richt is the UM version of 'Tommy Boy' - without that David Spade character to turn him around

I’m expecting a spate of transfers. Rickety lost the team, and there is a TON of dissension. That locker room is in more disarray than Rickety’s tattered 30 year old call sheet.

You need a call sheet for 3 plays? He’s more senile than I thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jarren came here as a model citizen gym rat. Now, he’s Kelly Leak. I wonder why.

Hold on Chise, gotta push back here, the great manager Morris 'Buttermaker' flat out let Leak do his thing and he and Amanda came 'thisclose' to upsetting the Denny's sponsored Yankees for the North Valley Little League title

He wasnt ever going to suspend that 5-tool, cigarette smoking, Harley driving stud

Advertisement
Back