JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Your right I still see him turning the ball over our o line still need work he lack game time experience I think he start it off before it's over Tate will be the starter

In what universe does this ****e make sense?

Newsflash. Game experience is over rated. This isn't the NFL.

You honestly don't know jack shid about the condition of the O-LINE.

And for ***s sake... what makes you think Martell is QB2?

Why yall on that boys nut so **** hard? What is wrong with yall. He's done nothing to warrant this weird coq gargling yall keep doing. please stop it. its awkward

Enjoy the ride. Whoever felt they had a horse in this ride, I'm sorry they didn't get the nod. But this is the right choice and it's not even close. Hes gonna do his job. As I've been said though any qb we name needs to pray this oline holds up

Appreciate the reply, thanks. You saying Jarren was the one who could take this offense to it's greatest heights always stuck with me. Very excited. We're all praying the o-line can protect him.

If Martell is smart he'll continue to compete, work to earn snaps as an offensive weapon, and graduate as soon as possible so he can grad transfer somewhere he can start right away (assuming he's still a backup at Miami).

Transferring again after this year just means changing schools, sitting out a year completely and then maybe starting as a redshirt Senior - which he could do as a grad transfer anyway.

Right but we don't run that kind of system

We dont. yet, can you explain to me why he cant have a career like Boyd or what the system has to do with winning games at Miami?

Furthermore, explain the differences of what each QB is asked to do in each separate system and why Jarren will or will not be successful.

We will wait.....

Advertisement
If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.

Translation: Tates coq has been forcibly removed from my mouth and im upset. :cry:

Advertisement
The coaching staff did exactly what I thought they would do. Picked the man they thought earned it. Seems to be the main theme throughout the line up. The player
that earns it will start regardless of class or experience. I love it..

Something we should all be encouraged about is we have a very capable, experienced, demanding OC to help Jarren get ready. Naming the starter now allows Enos to focus his attention solely on Jarren for the next 2 weeks to get ready to eat some gaytor.

Advertisement
If Tate wants to get paid to play football he'll switch to WR sooner than later. Sub 4 shuttle is pretty elite change of direction

It certainly will. They aren't trying to take his head off. They get called off before a sack, so he doesn't have to worry about getting hit. There will be none of that 8/24

And you know this because you watched the scrimmages right?

We just literally watched a highlight of him getting immediate pressure, rolling out and tossing a dime to Mallory. That showed us that he has some ability to evade and find the open guy.

Imagine what the coaches have seen? Lets be real comparing Grantham to Manny when it comes to blitzing is laughable at best. Grantham won't show anything our QBs and Oline havent seen before. Just stop with the defeatist talk.

Edelman runs a 4.5 forty and is probably a better athlete than anybody on the Canes team this year, but he’s short and white and that’s why you use the lazy comparison.

And still by your logic were
Depending on Freshman next year as the backup.....
You are comparing Edelman’s combine numbers to martells when he was a senior in highschool. By the way Edelman’s shuttle was 3.92 where as martells was 3.96. Yes Edelman was faster as a senior in COLLEGE but remember in all of this when martell recorded his testing numbers he was 20 pounds bigger than edelman was

Advertisement
Edelman runs a 4.5 forty and is probably a better athlete than anybody on the Canes team this year, but he’s short and white and that’s why you use the lazy comparison.

And still by your logic were
Depending on Freshman next year as the backup.....
RS Freshman (Matocha), just like a RS Freshman is starter this year

We dont. yet, can you explain to me why he cant have a career like Boyd or what the system has to do with winning games at Miami?

Furthermore, explain the differences of what each QB is asked to do in each separate system and why Jarren will or will not be successful.

We will wait.....
Am not saying he can't be great what am saying is the system sometimes cover for QBs he fit what enos wants to do again we will see him in primetime then I'll judge

If Martell is smart he'll continue to compete, work to earn snaps as an offensive weapon, and graduate as soon as possible so he can grad transfer somewhere he can start right away (assuming he's still a backup at Miami).

Transferring again after this year just means changing schools, sitting out a year completely and then maybe starting as a redshirt Senior - which he could do as a grad transfer anyway.
I agree. Tate with a year of learning under Enos will likely be better than transferring to some *** school and having to sit anyway.
He should learn, then grad transfer. Do what Jalen Hurts did.

Advertisement
Back