JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Yes he is nearly the athlete Edelman is actually View attachment 93175
Tate, who most cis posters wanted as starter, has not been able to start at osu or at the U. It appears due to various factors he may not have the qb tools to start at a top power 5 program. Those that think he should switch to wr are comparing him to Edelman. Stats comparing the 2 can lie. Does he have the intelligence, heart, and desire to change positions and excel at it?

Great article from manny Navarro

“I had schools from around the country blowing me up: ‘Coach, will he leave?’” Wofford said. “But Jarren was dead-set on winning the job. He told me, ‘Coach, I’m going to win it. I’m not going anywhere.’ I still haven’t been able to figure out why they never gave him a shot last year.”

So apparently the 35 yard td throw Williams threw to Mallory was against the first team defense and also had a 30 to 40 yard run in the scrimmage.

Advertisement

Great article from manny Navarro

“I had schools from around the country blowing me up: ‘Coach, will he leave?’” Wofford said. “But Jarren was dead-set on winning the job. He told me, ‘Coach, I’m going to win it. I’m not going anywhere.’ I still haven’t been able to figure out why they never gave him a shot last year.”

So apparently the 35 yard td throw Williams threw to Mallory was against the first team defense and also had a 30 to 40 yard run in the scrimmage.

He also said that QB1 called his HS coach in the middle of the night on Saturday: "Coach, I think I'm gonna be the guy".

Great and real insightful piece by Navarro. The Athletic subscription = money well spent

B
In what universe does this ****e make sense?

Newsflash. Game experience is over rated. This isn't the NFL.

You honestly don't know jack shid about the condition of the O-LINE.

And for ***s sake... what makes you think Martell is QB2?

Why yall on that boys nut so **** hard? What is wrong with yall. He's done nothing to warrant this weird coq gargling yall keep doing. please stop it. its awkward
Bruh you never seen jarren play at all our first 2 games is big pressure I don't know if he can handle it

Advertisement
Enjoy the ride. Whoever felt they had a horse in this ride, I'm sorry they didn't get the nod. But this is the right choice and it's not even close. Hes gonna do his job. As I've been said though any qb we name needs to pray this oline holds up

I know you have been vocal that you thought Jarren was the right pick for a while, but it seemed like you expected the coaches to choose one of the other two. Were you surprised by the decision? Please disregard if you don't want to get into all of that. In either case, here's to hoping this choice helps your nephew and the rest of the WR room put up the numbers they should.

B

Bruh you never seen jarren play at all our first 2 games is big pressure I don't know if he can handle it
I was a Tate guy and would have liked our chances vs UF more if he started, but JW can likely develop his reads faster and better than Tate can become more accurate. I fully support JW and urge Tate fans to be patient with him if there is some OL-related shortfalls in the early games. In other words, Lets GROW with JW as well as GO. (Plus his extra height should help.)

Advertisement
Really foolish if anyone is actually doing that.

Injuries do happen, and Perry or Tate could end up being the guy later in the year.

Or Matocha. Or Proctor, the walk-on that played for Enos at Arkansas.

And we definitely still want to have our backups produce big-time when they're in the game so that we're loaded at the position.

So our own fans are going to Martell's social media to start stuff with him. Good grief, these people should be -- in the words of Larry Merchant' -- pistol whipped

Best case scenario is that UM blows people out and that all the QBs' can get some snaps.

again, with this Oline, everyone should understand that they are a play or two from getting called out of the bullpen

Advertisement
I didn't freak out. I rooted for Perry. Now it's Let's Go Jarren!!

Taters and Hivers looking in mirror when Manolo dropped the J Will bomb on them...

tT0wtdSJvE0Rq.gif

The thing is that Tate can still perform wonderfully as a misdirection tool. Put him in the backfield on a play and now the defense has to wonder how he plays into the plans. How would you line up against that?

Advertisement
Back