JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

They wont stop, there are rumblings already about packages for Tate or who the backup is.
Those threads will take over the first page pretty soon.
Sure, because we have a lot percentage of jackasses.

But at least it won't be like the Twilight fan clubs.

Advertisement
Enjoy the ride. Whoever felt they had a horse in this ride, I'm sorry they didn't get the nod. But this is the right choice and it's not even close. Hes gonna do his job. As I've been said though any qb we name needs to pray this oline holds up
I've been praying brother. OL a big key to our success and Jarren's. How is it coming together from your viewing angle?

So our own fans are going to Martell's social media to start stuff with him. Good grief, these people should be -- in the words of Larry Merchant' -- pistol whipped

Best case scenario is that UM blows people out and that all the QBs' can get some snaps.

again, with this Oline, everyone should understand that they are a play or two from getting called out of the bullpen

Dear God tell this isn't true.
We truly have the worst fan base.

If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.

Can anyone tell me wtf is wrong with this guy

Advertisement
Thought for sure Martell had QB1 job promised since he tranferred, but glad to be wrong, proves Manny is fully committed to his speech. Refreshing to see.

Now let's see how tough JW is, go ball young man

So by your logic we would have either a redshirt freshmen or true freshman as the back up QB next year.....

As for a position change, he wouldn’t ever see the field in the slot so why would he ever see it in the pros. He’s not nearly the athlete Edelman is....
Yes he is nearly the athlete Edelman is actually
7A437F6A-F0C4-40D1-977F-D856DF87BF3A.webp

So our own fans are going to Martell's social media to start stuff with him. Good grief, these people should be -- in the words of Larry Merchant' -- pistol whipped

Best case scenario is that UM blows people out and that all the QBs' can get some snaps.

again, with this Oline, everyone should understand that they are a play or two from getting called out of the bullpen
Where?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that Richt didn't really take advantage of this to get the kid some PT really irks the **** out of me. With that said, let's go!!!!!

Totally agrre with you. Coach knew what he had in the spring with JW. He wanted a QB that was going to do and play exactly like he asked. That why he kept going back to Rosier.

Advertisement
Osu tried that last year with him and it was horrible.

It wasn't horrible. They tried a couple of times with him late in the season. Against Michigan State in mid-November in a scoreless game it led to a TD. It didn't work as well against Michigan and Maryland from what I remember

Congrats to Jarren! Shout outs to Tate and Kosi for working their asses off and making the QB competition so competitive.

Not surprised Manny makes and announces the decision today. No time to waste. The next 2 weeks will be critical in getting the offense installed and get as many bugs as possible worked out.

It's been some time since I've been this excited for a U season to get started. Let's go eat some gaytor!

Advertisement
Back