JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Nice job by Williams to win the job.

If he gets it done this year, that won't hurt with gaining more interest from GA QBs in the future. The state seems to be putting out a lot of quality ones in recent years.

And hopefully we'll finally get up by a nice margin on teams early so that our other QBs can actually get quality game experience, too.

Haven't been able to do that since.....? Not even sure.

I know we have receivers but maybe use Tate in the slot or something. I imagine there will be some designs for him. To good of an athlete to keep off of the field. But at this point we have jet airplanes lining up on the outside for us and need someone who can lay the ball out for them.
Tate's future is in the slot. Good short area quickness and can run.

Throw in some wildcat and you got a chaos recipe for the defense.

Advertisement
Nice job by Williams to win the job.

If he gets it done this year, that won't hurt with gaining more interest from GA QBs in the future. The state seems to be putting out a lot of quality ones in recent years.

And hopefully we'll finally get up by a nice margin on teams early so that our other QBs can actually get quality game experience, too.

Haven't been able to do that since.....? Not even sure.

The state of Georgia seems to be growing QBs

Advertisement
He went from throwing dimes to ducks so what improvement are you referring to? I said not because he didn’t get the starting job but because he wasn’t given all of the facts before hand.
LOL. okay. You're right. he wasn't given all the facts.

Advertisement
If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.
That will show us even more coach made the right choice IMO if that happens. Tate said he's not scared of any competition, OSU wasn't going to be a battle that's why he transferred

Let's roll on 8/24. And to Kosi and Tate, hats off to you for competing and making all of you better. Stay ready you never know when you might get your shot. (In no way am I hoping for anyone to get injured, it's the nature of the game.)

You're just trolling, right? So Martell should transfer because the coaches worked with him to try to fix his terrible mechanics? You've got to be kidding...right?

Yeah he became a 5* with terrible accuracy. The kid could sling it just fine. I’m just saying if I were him, I would move on to a system that worked for me instead of having how I played pretty much my entire life changed and expected to excel in such a short amount of time. Has nothing to do with competition or being the starter.

Advertisement
You think Perry or Tate transfer as the #3?
All bets are off, I’ll assume tate stays for the season for sure(girlfriend, his boys Jordan, bolden, Phillips and other friends on the team being there etc). And we may even see a position change who knows and can be like Julian Edelman who had the same type of athletic profile as tate and he just plays his career out here. If he still wants to be qb then obviously he transfers elsewhere after the season. Perry I can See entering the transfer portal at any moment. I think USF would be a good landing spot for him.

Advertisement
Back