JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Great for Jarren, and a nice competition by the coaches to get the most out of all 3. this will only help the team in the long run.

The Diaz quote about upside is huge. When I played if two guys were equal or close to it the job went to the younger guy who had more time to reach his potential. Guess 25 years later the same holds true.

I am willing to live with the ups and downs of a new qb for long term potential of another title in a year or two. Diaz is playing the long game here I like it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are finally going to see what JW15 has to offer. I thought that we were going to get him during the Pinstripe Bowl disaster when Kosi was supposedly suspended. This has been a long time coming. Congrats to JW15! Go get us some gator tail to serve up on 8/24!

Advertisement
Good! Now that's all done with and we have our starting QB named.

Never gave a sh*t who would be chosen. Just wanted the best one so we have our best chances to win.

We all know Perry is a beast when he's on, but he is so susceptible to making bonehead decisions at times. Or just dropping the football. Had absolutely nothing against Tate, but when i kept hearing that he had accuracy issues and struggled making certain throws I wasn't feeling good about him. But either one would make a helluva QB2 so I hope they don't bounce.

Jarren has always been the most polished of the three. He's an accurate passer, and that's what coaches love the most.

Regardless, let's get behind JW and focus on 8/24. Need to kick some Gaytor ***.

I think this is the right choice but I also think Tate is going to be great here too if given a chance. Perry will be 3rd string so he won't last year much longer .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great for Jarren, and a nice competition by the coaches to get the most out of all 3. this will only help the team in the long run.

The Diaz quote about upside is huge. When I played if two guys were equal or close to it the job went to the younger guy who had more time to reach his potential. Guess 25 years later the same holds true.

I am willing to live with the ups and downs of a new qb for long term potential of another title in a year or two. Diaz is playing the long game here I like it.

I'm willing to bet that it had zero to do with Diaz's decision. You have a redshirt freshman competing with a true sophomore and redshirt sophomore. Whomever wins this job is your starting quarterback most likely for the next 3 years and definitely 2. They went with the kid they thought could spin the ball most accurately, minimize turnovers and make the read reads and decisions.

Advertisement
Back