JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

I forgot what site it was on but Manny WAS talking bout the scrimmage and the highlights were pretty much of QB15 (of the QB's), it could have been a broken play but he rolled to his left and hit TE85 in the back corner of endzone and watching him run down and be dam near the 1st to celebrate with Mallory and then looked like the whole sideline ran down also, that's when I was like whoa, could Jarren be the one to win the job? Did he beat out both these dudes cause what I just saw was a team showing who their leader is and rallying behind.
Had same thoughts! And that they used that play to cap off video and team rallying

Advertisement
I know we have receivers but maybe use Tate in the slot or something. I imagine there will be some designs for him. To good of an athlete to keep off of the field. But at this point we have jet airplanes lining up on the outside for us and need someone who can lay the ball out for them.

Kudos to the staff for giving it to the guy who performed the best. Gotta like the fact that he came into this as the underdog & pushed through the adversity. He was written off for 3rd place & rose up to QB1. He throws the best ball & is mobile. Hopefully the game is slowing down or will start to slow down as he gains more experience.

Right now he has the tools you can’t teach. Enos will take care of the rest. Let’s ride!
Why do people think he was the underdog? Kid has the prettiest ball and best mechanics of any QB we had from Day 1 on campus. Sure, he got in trouble during the Spring for not going to class, but kid was on a level playing field with Kosi, Tate, and everyone else. I agree with you that kid is the best pure passer we have.

Advertisement
I just hope it’s based on the whole body of work and not just the last scrimmage. And have faith that Enos and mannny did just that..but if it was just based on last week and the scrimmage then I fear Jarren won’t be the only QB1 in 2019..with that said I’m supporting whoever the QB is.

Advertisement
@DRevLee you good bro?
1565627129254.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Called it a few weeks back.

And for the love of goodness, can we please stop trying to decipher players tweets on this board.

Advertisement
Back