JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
This decision says alot about manny and TNM. Tate was a nationally recognized name that could of got us some buzz. Kosi is a guy that has the most experience and time on the team. JW15, from all reports, was the best on the field but has some growing pains off it.

Manny is sending the team a message with this pick. The best man will play! Congrats to JW. Hope Tate and Kosi stay and compete

Advertisement
Advertisement
Had same thoughts! And that they used that play to cap off video and team rallying
Right, you saw that **** huh!!! If im not mistaken he was the only QB they showed right? I'm hyped, and loving the Manny Diaz hire even more. Statement by Coach and Jarren imo, now let's prepare to beat da **** out da gators make a statement to college football. Y'all worst fear is happening!!! WE BAAAACK!!!🙌🏾

Congratulations Jarren! Let's ride....cement yourself as a Cane legend by being the first QB since Berlin to take down the Gators and Noles in the same season!

tenor (3).gif

Last edited:
So you think jarren Williams is ready
I think he is the safest bet of the three. Perry will turn the ball over because he tends to get lost in a defense and throws it up. Martell slips up in his mechanics often and thats trouble. Williams isnt the most flashy but he is the most polished and accurate passer of the 3 and when youre defense is this good and receivers are this fast all you need your qb to do is to be accurate and protect the ball.

Advertisement
I think he is the safest bet of the three. Perry will turn the ball over because he tends to get lost in a defense and throws it up. Martell slips up in his mechanics often and thats trouble. Williams isnt the most flashy but he is the most polished and accurate passer of the 3 and when youre defense is this good and receivers are this fast all you need your qb to do is to be accurate and protect the ball.
Most inexcusable trait of a QB -- inaccuracy.

Advertisement
I got JW having a Taj Boyd type career. That’s who he reminded me of in the small sample we have seen him. Taj was a great player and set Clemson up for their championship runs.

Your right I still see him turning the ball over our o line still need work he lack game time experience I think he start it off before it's over Tate will be the starter

Advertisement
Back