JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
We had a REAL quarterback competition and Williams earned the win. Might end up being the best because he has the most remaining eligibility.

Also, I hope this puts to bed the nonsense about players transferring because they were promised a position. Maybe at some schools but not at #TNM

Thanks for posting this and all the other pics and videos...idk Where people came up with this idea that Jarren can't run or isn't mobile in the pocket. Think he we will surprise people throughout the season with both of those abilities.
I was Telling people for a while he was a better runner than Perry

Last edited:
Now I wonder if someone will transfer out.....

If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.

Advertisement
If I am Martell I am transferring out not because he didn’t get the nod to be the starter but because he wasn’t told everything before he chose to come here. He was shown special packages tailored to him etc. while being recruited but wasn’t told they were going to totally *** with his mechanics and finger placement as well. I guarantee if he had been given that info to begin with he would not have chosen us and I expect to see his name in the portal very soon along with Perry.
There is a thing called QB injuries...................................ask Florida State.............

"Totally *** with" or "try and improve"? Tate unquestionably had a fair chance to win the job and was beaten out. End of story.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now let's just hope that the fanboys who already had posters of their other favorite QB choice on their bedroom walls don't begin to get down on Jarren or attack the coaches at the first signs of struggles like a bad series or rough game. It's a very young offense, and a new offense, and it could be a few weeks of actual game experience before the team is able to truly gel. Expect some rough patches, have some patience. We have some serious talent on both sides of the ball.

Tough opener for a kid who's never seen big-time competition at the collegiate level. Kosi has a tendency to freelance too much, that was evident during camp. I don't think the staff is confident Tate can make enough plays in the passing game. There will be some growing pains with Jarren but the decision is made. All in!

🤷🏾‍♂️What did he say wrong? Why he can't be a monster by mid-year? That's a very capable achievement, he didn't say all-American or Heisman, just a monster🧟‍♂️.

Yup, don't jump all over him in his first game it's a tough one. Not one doubt he's going to be better by mid season, we should roll the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're just trolling, right? So Martell should transfer because the coaches worked with him to try to fix his terrible mechanics? You've got to be kidding...right?

15 pages and no *** gifs. This news is worthy...

DB0D9408-494B-4911-A689-F98EE92EC734.gif

You're a good poster so I dont mean to single you out, but why do people feel this need to cast a negative cloud over this news? You really think tate

"Totally *** with" or "try and improve"? Tate unquestionably had a fair chance to win the job and was beaten out. End of story.

He went from throwing dimes to ducks so what improvement are you referring to? I said not because he didn’t get the starting job but because he wasn’t given all of the facts before hand.

Advertisement
Back