JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

What's that make me look like lol. I picked Perry. Oh well. I am happy with the pick either way and JW has my full support and best wishes. It is a great turn around. I did like the pick of JW and that over hang on his belly. I can relate :) Now go take Kiko JDUB!

Advertisement
100%. Several of us have been saying this, but people like to believe the BS because it's sexier. Manolo and Enos are not playing games with their careers. These men are serious.

Congrats to JW for coming back, putting in the work, and earning QB1 at UM. Excited to see him light up the lizard on 8/24!

There was no way Enos was going to play with his own career prospects, either. He knows what this OC job could lead to in a few years.

Advertisement
No one cares WTF you called. Go EAD somewhere & support the QB

Of course I support the QB... Do you have reading comprehension problems? I'm stoked it's Jarren... I was actually on team Tate for the longest but we are not here to be fan boys of certain players. At the end of the day Jarren was constantly outplaying everyone and I hoped Manny would choose him especially after Scrimmage #2 and I'm glad we have a strong and smart coach who made the right call.

Congratulations to JW. OMFG, to beat out two older QBs with more on field experience is astounding. I tip my hat to you, sir.

My next hope is the remaining QBs stick it out and support the team!

Advertisement
one thing i like about this is that if jarren sticks as the guy, it sets us up for the next 2 seasons. if either tate or kosi had won the job, there was a chance that the other two QBs transferred out and the starter left for the NFL after a good season under enos, leaving us with matocha, TVD and probably another transfer going into 2020.

Okay first off everyone is acting like Enos and Diaz had to decide rather to go the popular route or the right route...

NEWSFLASH they didn't know the right route until they gave all three ppl a clear opportunity to win it. Martell and perry were in it until the last week or so

Diaz and Enos didn't see enough from anyone throughout summer to have enough confidence in picking someone or they wouldn't have sacrificed qb1 Reps

Advertisement
I forgot what site it was on but Manny WAS talking bout the scrimmage and the highlights were pretty much of QB15 (of the QB's), it could have been a broken play but he rolled to his left and hit TE85 in the back corner of endzone and watching him run down and be dam near the 1st to celebrate with Mallory and then looked like the whole sideline ran down also, that's when I was like whoa, could Jarren be the one to win the job? Did he beat out both these dudes cause what I just saw was a team showing who their leader is and rallying behind.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

For what it's worth, I always thought he would be the starter on raw skills and potential alone - but whatever. Let's go win games.

Yup, I've said it many times.. Seen Tate play at least 5 times, never impressed. We saw Kosi play last year, too many turnovers. Glad Jarren won the starting job. This close of battle didn't give me shivers up my spine about our QB situation though. I do think Jarren has the potential to be pretty good, I hope he kills it.. I believe he has way more upside than the other two.

Advertisement
Back