JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Diaz really not F****** around. Told us its a New Miami. Tells us the best man will play preaches COMPETE the moment he gets the job. Goes out and gets Tate who was hand picked. He put his ego to the side and picked Jarren. He hasn't coached a single game yet. But mannnnn I really think we got a DOG!

Advertisement
60026E4F-9026-4B34-811D-B4A457A1FF1F.webp

He and Enos are on a mission.
They are making coaching decisions like their careers depended on it... not like their predecessors who had other priorities...

100%. Several of us have been saying this, but people like to believe the BS because it's sexier. Manolo and Enos are not playing games with their careers. These men are serious.

Congrats to JW for coming back, putting in the work, and earning QB1 at UM. Excited to see him light up the lizard on 8/24!

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is 100% the best possible outcome. I always knew that Diaz and Enos would make their pick based on who performed the best, so it is great that the most talented player ended up being the one who performed the best. You always want your most talented players to win the job.

Congrats to King Jarren! Admittedly, he was my favorite although I would have supported anyone who would have won the job. The question now becomes who is number two. Because number three will probably transfer. Bye Kosi??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back