JARREN WILLIAMS IS THE STARTER

Advertisement
Obviously he was the best for the future and longevity of Manny’s tenure. The question was if he was ready this year after seemingly wasting a full year (to some of his own fault and some of the ineptitude of the Richts)

I like the decision. Young Deshaun Watson has always been the comp and I can see it.

Brightest of all bright sides is I can see the team and his own recruiting class rallying behind him now and looking forward... he’ll be going into his 3rd year as a starter against Alabama in 2021 and likely leading a very veteran team into that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get it and go. If your guy did not win and you are gonna whine, go be an FSU fan. Get with it and support the man who won the job. I hope he lights it up so much on the 24th that the 2nd stringer gets in to shine as well!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
A75A21E8-B711-4F4E-8298-A98376B72A74.webp

Advertisement
First incompletion there will be multiple threads calling for Tate or Kosi
When you have guys on here bizarrely being on Team Tate, desperately reaching to anything they can grab to and calling him a 5* because of Scout.com, and generally having the most arrogant attitude about their man imaginable, you can sadly expect that the Tate contingent are just biding their time.

Advertisement
Back